Rule Breaker, Heart Tacker

JENNIE

The moment we got inside my place, she wrapped me around her arms. Our stares and touches to each other were unbreakable.

We reached my room while she hugs me from the back. She never stopped kissing my neck and teasing my nipple while she caressed my breast. Oh Lisa! You are killing me because I really can't breathe right now.

She turned me around to face her. I slid my hand on her nape and my other palm rubs her chest. The rooms darkness is perfect and it's still being lit by the city lights from my transparent wall.

She moved her head closer to me and whispered,
"Are you sure about this? You know we can still do more before this if you're not ready yet."

I don't know why I just moved closer to her without a gap from our bodies.
My nose brushed on the tip of her nose and to her cheek. I couldn't stop smelling her neck when I reached it.  I want this. I want her. What is she doing to me? I mean, I just suddenly want her to be mine.  My lips were dry and I licked it as I take a deep breath. My mind is fighting with my tongue. I really want to kiss her.

I kissed her jaw. My nose went back to her face and I am brushing the tip on her cheek skin  again while I am catching my breath while my eyes closed.

"I- I want you." As I exhaled.

"I want to do this with you now, Lis." I whispered.

I know that we're just resisting each other. But I couldn't hold this wanting in me inside that I have this so much desire of kissing her lips. Those plump and sexy lips she has.

I slowly pushed my toes on the floor and my heel went up tiptoeing.

I felt the most comforting warmth when my lower lip entered in between her gently as we inhaled. Even our breathing coincides. We kissed.

She held my back tighter and I felt I am being protected when she embraced me so tight. I am not really sure of how I feel aside from this wanting to have sex with her. My mind argues with my heart. Jennie, you only entered this to explore. Calm down.

But why is my heart pounding in fast but beautiful rhythm and it feels so good being with her?

I came back to my senses when she is holding the back of my head already and our kisses captured me and I don't want it to end anymore. I want to kiss her more. I am actually shy because I was brave kissing her first but I do not know how to do it. But here she is, a pro, someone who has experience but made me feel like I know how to do it by just letting our ways flow naturally.

And I just had the most beautiful undressing moment with her. She is so gentle with me. I am so scared of every touch she gives me but at the same time I want it, and I know that this is what my body needs. She gives me my needs. Not only that, but she surprises me and I am wanting it so bad.

I am lying my back flat on bed and she is on top of me. She gives soft touches on my skin as well as her thumb brushing my cheek while her eyes were focused on mine. So sharp but harmless. She kissed my lips. It was the most romantic and emotionally rewarding kiss that I am surprised to get from her. Our kiss from soft gestures turned into something wild when I felt the tip of her tongue entering my mouth and when she got in, it felt really hot when her tongue tasted me inside and I carefully sucked her. I didn't know what to do. She smiled at me.

"It's okay. You're doing it right. We will learn together. I have experiences before but it doesn't mean it will always be the same. Honestly, it's my first time being this gentle to someone.