Wicked Witches love shy kids

"I'm sorry dear" said a voice when you felt a hand on your lower back, supporting you to keep from falling.

You didn't even have to turn to find out who she was. There was only one person in the entire town who would bother to walk right behind you, even if they had a whole sidewalk to pass you.

"It's okay Agnes" you whispered and looked at the ground. Her presence made you nervous.

Okay, you were always nervous, it was your nature! But there was something about the beautiful woman that warmed your blood and made your knees weak. Maybe it was her beauty, or the fact that she seemed the only one interested in continuing to interact with you after the first meeting.

Most of the town just assumed you were strange and left you alone with your shyness. But not Agnes. She seemed like she just couldn't (or didn't want to) stay away from you for too long.

"Look at you! You look spectacular today" she told you, spinning you around.

"T-thanks" you stuttered "you look beautiful" you said without thinking.

Your cheeks heated up and your face turned red when you realized what you had said out loud. It had certainly been the most daring thing you had ever said to the brunette...not that you really spoke much, to her or to anyone.

You cursed yourself internally before apologizing and getting out of there quickly. You didn't see the look of amusement and the wicked smile of the woman as she saw you practically running down the sidewalk.

Agatha loved these accidentally provoked encounters. In her defense, the first one had been an accident, she really didn't expect you to come out of nowhere as she walked towards Wanda's house. She had to hold you by the waist to prevent both of you from falling.

She was about to dismiss the accident like it was nothing, when she had met your adorable blush. The way you seemed to not be able to look at her amused her, and the whisper you introduced yourself with reminded her of a little child about to be scolded. And well, she was an evil witch wasn't she? It was her job to corrupt helpless children.

And that was what she had been trying to do with you ever since.

The witch was not sure how long they had been in the 50's, Wanda seemed to enjoy that decade. She also didn't know when she had stopped caring at all. The only thing she seemed to care about these days was the walking ball of nerves that you were.

_____________________

"Dear!" You immediately felt an electric current going through your body when you heard Agnes's voice and her footsteps approaching. Damn that woman and the effect she had on you.

"Thanks for waiting for me" the brunette said when she caught up with you. She didn't even ask you before entwining her arm through yours and starting to walk.

"N-no problem, Agnes" you said shyly

"oh, I love your hair today!" The woman said, tucking a strand behind your ear before taking your hand again.

You swore she had lingered a second or more on your cheek.

You got carried away by the older woman for a few minutes. You really should have come home, but it was obvious that she wouldn't let you.

After a few moments, you began to recognize the houses around you. You were near Wanda's house, which meant either Agnes was taking you to try socializing with the woman (again) or she was taking you to her own house. And you didn't know which of the two options terrified you the most.

When you felt a hand on your lower back and the brunette leaned closer to you, to whisper something in your ear as she led you inside her house, you knew the answer.