Imagine #3 (Vampire!Agatha) part 1

You walked quickly, trying to ignore the fear in your chest. Why the hell did you think that going to Marian's house this late was a good idea? You didn't even like her! And she didn't like you either! So why did you go to her birthday party? You didn't know. Except that you did and you just wanted to see her aunt.

You cursed yourself and your crush on the older woman. Now you had to walk to your house at night, alone.

"This is how horror movies start" you mumbled and walked faster.

You were almost there, you could see your house, just a couple of meters ahead. You sighed in relief. Walking alone and at night always made you nervous. And you had been feeling someone following you the entire time, but you just thought it was your imagination.

oh how wrong you were.

You were almost on your front door when you heard the steps behind you. You turned but there wasn't anyone, so you just opened the door quickly and entered. You looked to the street one last time before you closed the door and sighed again. You were safe and at home. Good.

But your peace didn't last long.

Before you could turn the light on, you heard a laugh coming from your room, and gasped. Someone was here, in your house. Your first thought was to run outside again, but you couldn't move. You tried to, but your feet were glued to the floor. You heard the laugh closer but didn't see anyone.

"Who 's there?" you asked, really feeling like you were in a horror movie "Is this the part where i die from a heart attack caused by a demonic ugly face that suddenly appears in front of me?" you whispered

"I sure hope not" a voice said on your ear and you jumped "It would be such a shame if you die before i play with you"

"Who 's there?" you asked again, fear blooming on your chest

"Besides, I'd be pretty offended if you do, because that would mean you called me ugly" the voiced said, ignoring your question

"Whoever you are, just let me go" you begged, still trying to move "Take what you want, just let me go! please!"

The laugh sounded closer this time. Whoever it was, was right in front of you. You gasped when a pale hand emerged from the darkness and lifted your chin.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" the voice asked and the light of the living room turned on, letting you see the person in front of you.

It was a woman, a beautiful one. She seemed to be in her mid 40's, her dark brown hair was messy and you've never seen eyes like hers before. Damn, she was hot.

"What do you think, hot stuff? Demonic enough?" she asked, smiling to let you see her teeth. You gasped when you saw her fangs.

A vampire.

"Y-you're-"

"Yes yes, I'm a vampire. Cut it off, hon" she interrupted you "answer me" she demanded.

You frowned for a moment before you got it. You blushed and looked away.

"Not the kind of demon i thought" you whispered and she smirked

"But demonic enough to make your heart race?" she teased, caressing your cheek.

"Not from fear" you thought. Except that you said it out loud.

That made her blink for a moment and stepped closer to you with curiosity in her beautiful eyes. She examined you and you felt so little and defenseless under her gaze. She smiled and walked around you, wrapping her arms around your waist and making you gasp.

"You know, I've never met someone so excited by my presence" she whispered in your ear "Everyone else would be already on their knees, begging for their lives" she continued, brushing her lips against your neck "and here you are, being so excited! Your pulse is rushing, my dear, and I can smell something more than fear in you" she mocked as one of her hands sneaked to your thigh "don't you know what creatures like me do to little mortarls like you?"

"I can think of worse ways to die" you whispered without thinking.

The vampire was still for a moment before you felt her smirk blooming against your neck, She turned you around to face her. She was so close to you and her blue eyes turned red. It was an amazing view.

"You really are something else, love" she said, pulling you closer "I'm really going to enjoy playing with you"

You gasped as an invisible force tied your hands behind your back. She didn't give you time to process anything, as she pressed her lips to yours roughly. You kissed her back by instinct and moaned when you felt her tongue on your lower lip, demanding entrance (that you gladly gave).

You gasped for air when she broke the kiss, your knees felt too weak and she seemed to like what she was seeing, because she smirked and her eyes were full of lust. She pushed you against the door and pressed her body against yours, kissing you again. And again, and again, and again.

Your lungs were burning when she finally pulled away and your lips felt sore. She admired her work for a moment before she lowered her head to your neck.

"Can I at least know the name of the last person I'll see before I die?" you asked when you felt her lips on your pulse point.

"Agatha Harkness, nice to meet you"

It was the last thing you heard before she stuck her fangs on your skin.