Imagine #5

TW: cutting

______________________

You weren't really thinking when you did it. It didn't even occur to you to close the bathroom door, after all, it was almost natural for you at this point, so you just didn't take the other person inside the house into account.

You didn't do it very often, not really, but every once in a while, when you felt like you couldn't take it anymore, you would press a sharp metal blade against your skin. You knew it was wrong, it was dangerous, but you couldn't help yourself.

When you saw the red liquid forming a hot path on your skin, you felt that all your problems were going away, as if the emotions that were too strong for you were leaving, carried away by that precious vital liquid, out of you.

"Y/N?" you heard a whisper behind you.

You froze in place, slowly looking up until your eyes met Agatha's through the bathroom mirror. She had a hurt look and covered her mouth with her hand.

Neither of you moved, you just looked at each other in the mirror.

Slowly, you lowered the razor, setting it over the sink, blood still dripping from it. The sound of metal hitting ceramic seemed to wake her up.

"Y/N" she whispered again, approaching you carefully

You sighed. You should have closed the door, you should have been more careful. You cursed yourself internally. You hated worrying her, after all she'd been through at Westview, the last thing she needed was to have to deal with you.

"I'm sorry" you mumbled

Agatha looked at you for a moment. She didn't speak, she just leaned closer to you and carefully took your arm. You saw how her eyes traveled the same path as your blood.

"I-"

"You don't have to explain anything" she told you "just...let me"

You tensed a bit when her eyes turned purple and you felt a tingle of magic run through you. You watched in amazement as the blood returned to you and your skin closed, without any trace of having been damaged.

"Aggs-"

"I love you" she said suddenly.

You blinked a little. She said in a hurry and was almost desperate, but it felt a little out of place, considering the whole situation. The witch must have seen the conflict on your face because she caressed her cheek tenderly.

"I love you" she said again "And I'm not going to judge you ..."

There was a but there, you knew it. But you didn't say anything.

"You know ... it was a very fine line" she said, smiling shyly at you.

"What?" you asked

Agatha looked at you and conjured a pen in her hand. Taking your arm again, she drew a fine line where your court had been before. She didn't need to tell you anything, because you got the message right away.

You smiled a little and hugged her, enjoying the sound of her heartbeat. Agatha kissed your head and let her hands run down your back for a moment.

________

"Oh that's beautiful love" your girlfriend said, peeking over your shoulder

You smiled. You had to admit that your drawing was amazing, even if you said it yourself. You turned your head and kissed her tenderly, before she broke away from you and took a picture of your arm, scrawled in pen ink.

Agatha's phone was gradually filling up with pictures of your arms in different patterns, but at least she didn't have to hide the house knives anymore.