Share my infinite (Agatha x Fem!Reader) part 3

You growled as you started to open your eyes, but shut them again a second later. Your head hurted like hell and you really didn't want to move. You felt too tired and your body felt too heavy for you, you just wanted to go back to sleep.

The pain was too much for you to handle. It felt like your whole body was on fire. Something inside you snapped.

"Y/N!" You heard Agatha's voice from somewhere near you.

You opened your eyes again, forcing yourself up, even if it felt like your arms and legs were about to fall out. You didn't recognise the place you were. It was dark and you were the only thing there, as if you were inside a box, not lights, no windows, nothing. Just the blackness around you.

But you felt safe.

"Where the hell am i?" you asked out loud, not really expecting an answer.

You couldn't see anything, but that didn't stop you from walking around. Each step was painful at first, but the more you walked, the easier it was.

"Please don't die, please don't die" a voice said and you recognised it as Agatha's. Her voice sounded too far. You turned around but couldn't see anything.

"Aggie?" you said, but no one answered.

"AGGIE!" you yelled. Nothing.

"You can't do this to me, love. Please, please don't leave me" She said and she sounded so desperate, so lost, so broken. It was heartbreaking and you just wanted to hold her in your arms, whisper in her ear that you were fine and you wouldn't leave her. You just wanted to save her. But you weren't even sure how to save yourself.

Memories came back to you in that moment. You walking to your house, already thinking of the recipe you would use for the cake. Billy and Tommy walking by your sides, milk and bread on their arms. The explosion. The pain. You telling them to run and hide. The hole in your chest as you ran to your house. The second wave of pain. Agatha's voice behind you. Agatha. Then Blackness.

You sat on the floor, trying to solve your own mystery.

"What did Wanda do to me?" you thought, but then frowned. "No, she didn't do anything. She couldn't. I'm supposed to be safe from magic"

Your blood was supposed to protect you. Then what the hell happened? You remembered when you and Agatha met. She used her magic on you, but she didn't mean any harm, so your blood allowed her magic to touch you.

Wanda wasn't trying to hurt you at all. There was not an evil intention. It was an accident. Is that why your blood didn't protect you? But then, there have been a lot of accidents in your life, living with a witch could be dangerous sometimes, especially when she was practicing the strongest spells. But you have always been protected even from the harmful accidents.

"You just hate me, don't you?" you asked, to no one but referring to your blood. Then frowned again "great, now i'm talking to my fucking blood. Focus Y/N!"

"wake up, just wake up!" Agatha's voice said and you knew she was crying. For a moment, you felt her sadness, she was scared. But suddenly, it changed to something more dangerous. Rage. "Let her go. NOW!" She growled at someone.

"I- i can't" another voice said "I- i don't know what's happening. I didn't do anything!" you recognised this second voice too. Wanda. And she was scared, though you didn't know if it was because of what happened to you or because she felt Agatha's fury.

"You have three seconds to let my wife go" Agatha warned and you blinked.

Wife? you weren't even married. You felt your heart jumping and couldn't help the small smile that appeared on your face. Has Agatha been thinking of marriage? You two have been together for too long that it didn't seem necessary, but the fact that she had thought about it meant the world for you. She was so sweet.