Little bird (Agatha x Vampire!reader) part 4

Warnings: nsfw? i guess?

__________________________

"Please" you heard her whisper and you sighed. Would she ever give up? You knew deep inside that the answer was a huge no. Agatha Harkness never gives up.

That would be an adorable trait, if you weren't the one having to deal with the witch's stubbornness.

"No" you said for the tenth time in the last five minutes.

Agatha has been living with you for almost five months now, and in that time, you became closer and closer. You couldn't say you were a couple, because you never asked her out officially and she didn't either, but it was a mutual understanding. The kind that doesn't need to be discussed out loud to become completely intimate and sacred.

In the day, she would wander around the woods, collecting ingredients for her potions, while you'd sleep or read something. Sometimes you would go with her outside and hunt while she practiced her spells, or you two would have a picnic in the forest. It didn't matter, as long as you would spend time with her. But the nights were your favorite. In the last months you have had more sex than in all your life, and it was amazing.

Agatha wasn't that shy woman you first met, having learnt to trust in you, and you found she could be very naughty and wicked like yourself, if not more. She would often take full control over you (not that you were complaining) and take what she wanted.

Except for one thing. The only thing you denied her every single time.

"Please" She asked again, pouting like she always did whenever she wanted something.

"No, little robin. Not now, not ever. So stop asking" you growled, trying to focus on your book

"Why no?"

"You know exactly why"

"Please"

"No"

She crossed her arms and turned away. You sighed. Usually, you both agreed on everything, being dark creatures and kind of evil, so it was easy for you to give her what she wanted, but this, you couldn't give her. It was too dangerous and you would never risk her like that. No matter how much she wanted it.

"Y/N" she sighed, turning to you again and taking the book away from you

"Agatha" you said and she frowned.

"Don't call me like that"

"It's your name"

"Not that you ever cared about it" she said and you knew she was right.

You always called her little bird or birdie. Sometimes even robin, dove or goldfinch. You never called her Agatha unless you were being serious. Which you were at the moment.

"I'm sorry, but i can't give you what you're asking. Not this time" you said firmly

"Why not?" she asked again as if she really didn't understand the implications of it.

"Maybe because you could die?" you said "Maybe because it's dangerous as hell?"

"You've never been afraid of hell, love" she said and took a step closer to you

"It's not a good time for jokes, Aggie" you sighed "No one in their right mind would ask a vampire to stick its fangs into their neck and drink their blood!"

That was what the witch has been asking you for months. The first time she suggested it, was the third time you had sex. You thought it was a joke and just made a comment about her being so naughty. But when she asked for it again the next morning, you knew she was serious about it. Very serious.