Imagine #1

"What are you doing Viz?" you asked, making the man jump a little and you giggled.

"Hi Y/N" he said and looked around nervously "I was just, looking at your reproductive structure from plants of the division Magnoliophyta" he smiled

"You mean...my flowers?" you asked and chuckled. Vision was a strange man, but he was lovely and nice and a good friend. Just as his wife.

"Yes, your flowers. They're pretty"

"Thank you" you smiled

"You should give some to Agnes" he suddenly said and you coughed.

"What?" you asked and blushed

"I'm sure she'll like them" He insisted, looking around again.

"Why would i give Agnes-"

"Give me what?" You heard a voice behind you and freeze.

Vision smiled at the person behind you and when you turned, you saw Wanda walking to you, Agnes just a step behind her. Oh no. You've had a huge crush on Agnes since...when, always. You didn't actually remember much about your life, but it didn't matter, you were happy in Westview, (although you still didn't know why you had an old camera and a bunch of photos that were just black squares).

"Y/N, lovely to see you, dear" Agnes smiled and you prayed your cheeks weren't as red as you felt them.

"Hi Agnes, hi Wanda" you said shyly.

"I was saying to Agnes that we're having a movie night" Wanda said, and both Vision and Agnes frowned.

"We are?"

"You did?"

Both of them talked at the same time and you giggled. You have been wanting to ask Agnes out for a while now, but every time you tried, the words just didn't come to you. Maybe this would be a perfect opportunity.

"Would you like to come?" The redhead asked and you nodded, smiling. "Wonderful! See you at 8 o'clock".

Later that day, when you walked to the WandaVision house, you saw Agnes waiting for you outside her house. You smiled and gave her the flowers you just cut from your garden and she blushed. You took a deep breath and finally, finally, asked her out. To your surprise, she giggled and kissed your cheek.

"I was starting to think you'd never ask"