The day Ashton's world fell apart PART II

Start from the beginning

I watched his every movement when I saw the muscles of his arm tighten under his suit coat. His mouth opened to say something as he kept looking at the bottles of blood when he got up. He just got up and stared at the entire path the tubes were taking.

Still no voice came out of him when Belly extended her arms and made little noises to be held by him. Rockstar's gaze cut towards her when he turned his head to face me while simultaneously, bending the other way to reach for Belly as he asked me, his voice surprisingly a bit toooo calm which was freaking me more than watching a horror movie with a nun beside you, "What are all of these drips about?"

My hands kept the same rhythm.

Clench.

Unclench.

Clench.

Motherfucking never unclenching.

He picked Belly up who wrapped her tiny arms around his neck and placed her side of the cheek with his cheek as he rubbed her back and asked me again, fury laced in his voice, "Auri. What the fuck is this about?"

I looked at Alessia and then down at the ground, my voice never coming out because almost, all part of me was fucking destroyed and scared from the inside. I was lost in my thoughts when he roared in anger, "AURELIUS, I ASKED YOU, WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL OF THIS ABOUT?"

I flinched but never looked up at him when he turned to Esa and sat on the bed, held her hand and rubbed his thumb against her palm, his voice calming down again, "Esa. I love you and seeing you like this is freaking me out baby, please tell me what happened? I promise, baba will fix everything for you princess, just tell me."

Aunt Sofie then came in running with her hand on her chest, "I heard Ashton shout and oh my God." Her eyes raked over the drip bottles and the condition of Alessia when she asked, "Esa, what happened?"

Rockstar got up and stepped aside when aunt Sofie came forward and sat on the bed, holding her hand and wiping away her tear which had left her eye, "Baby, tell mama, what happened?"

She remained quiet when Rockstar rounded on me, "Aurelius. I know you know, so stop this bloody nonsense and spit the fuck out as to what happened. She is my daughter, my love, my entire life and it's killing me. So, cut it out and tell me right now before I blow your fucking brains out."

Aunt Sofie rested her hand on his arm, "Ashton. Calm down, love."

"Sofie-"

"Ashton." and Rockstar actually became quiet. She is the only one he actually listens too.

Aunt Sofie hugged Esa again and kissed her head, running her hand through her hair, "Esa. Mama's little love. It's okay if you did something bad, don't beat yourself over it. You learn things through experience. But please share it with your father and I, so that we can help you out of the situation and tell you how to deal with it. That's how you learn and grow baby. You don't just sit back because something happened and you regret it. It's okay to feel sad, it's okay to feel regret but as your father said, don't let it dominate you and weaken your upcoming wins of the future just because of a minimal mistake in the past. So," aunt Sofie hugged her and kissed her head, "It's okay if something happened. Your father and I love you a lot, and we wouldn't beat you over it. So tell me, what happened?"

She clenched the back of her mom's shirts when we heard a wrapper opening. All heads turned around to Rockstar who had pulled a chocolate out of his pocket and was opening it for Belly when he lowly and shyly spoke, "She wanted it."

Aunt Sofie chuckled to lighten the mood when Belly took the chocolate and started munching on it. She concentrated on nothing but the chocolate when Rockstar sighed and placed her on the bed and sat next to her, his hand always holding her leg instead she decided to do a wap dance and move away. I, for once, would have died if Isabella did a wap dance.