As One

Author: that's 👆🏻 Scarlett's look for the wedding🥰 I suggest playing A Thousand Years by Christina Perri❤️

———

FEW HOURS LATER

Scarlett took a deep breath for the hundred times today. She cannot control how fast her heart is beating, she always know that Y/N will hold a special space in her heart, even when she was not aware of her true feelings for her muse. She never imagined that she will marry her best friend, but here she is. Standing at the end of the aisle, waiting for her soulmate.

She never thought that Y/N will complete her, that it will be her best friend all along.

Scarlett was brought back to reality as soon as she heard the song A Thousand Years started playing. And so she immediately turned to look and her heart jumped, Y/N looked like an Angel.

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone?
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Scarlett bit her lip as she watch her girlfriend walk down the aisle with her father and she didn't care if she's crying right now, she's emotional. She's happy. She chewed on her bottom lip as she put her hand on her chest, her heart is beating so wild right now.

Y/N smiles at her beautiful Scarlett and she's also crying. This is all she ever wanted and it's happening now, her heart is pounding against her chest and she just wants to hold Scarlett's hand. So, she started walking faster.

"I remember Bella Swan with this song." Cara whispered to Kristen.

Crying happy tears, Kristen chuckled. "Shut up, dude. Focus, our best friend is getting married."

Cara just giggled and hugged Anya, who's also crying at the moment.

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

Scarlett held her hand out for Y/N as soon as her girlfriend is standing in front of her and her heart melted when Y/N hold her hand.

"Take care of my daughter, Scarlett." Y/F/N said, smiling.

Scarlett smiles, "I will."

Y/F/N smiles and kissed Y/N's head, "You're still my little girl."

Y/N smiles, "I love you, dad."

"And I love you. Be happy, Y/N." Y/F/N said and sighed, smiling. Then he joined his wife and officially gave her little girl's hand to someone.

Standing in front of each other, Scarlett and Y/N held hands, their hearts beating in sync, beating for each other.

Scarlett licked her lips as she wiped Y/N's tears, "Hey, my muse."

Y/N smiles, "Hey, my love."

"My name is William, and I am honored to be performing this ceremony today. Welcome and thank you for being here on behalf of Scarlett Johansson and Y/N L/N." William, the officiant, spoke. "They are overjoyed that you are here today to share in their joy at this special time in their lives."

Scarlett and Y/N only stares at each other, smiling widely.

"We've gathered today to celebrate love. We have gathered to witness and proclaim the union of these two people in marriage. Marriage is the union of two individuals in heart, body, mind, and spirit; thus, it should not be entered into lightly, but rather reverently, honestly, and deliberately. Scarlett Johansson and Y/N L/N are now joining forces in this union." William said, smiling.