Ship

FEW HOURS LATER

"How was it? Like, the process of everything?" Kevin, one of Victoria's Secret's main interviewer, asked.

After having breakfast with Scarlett, and having her much needed cold shower, Y/N met up with Candice for their interview.

And as promised, Scarlett's with Y/N.

Y/N's glad they only have to do one interview today because she missed hanging out with her best friend that she's madly in love with.

Y/N looks at Candice, smiling at her. Silently telling her to speak first.

Candice smiles at Y/N before looking at Kevin. "Well, I can't say that every show is the same because really, it's not. Every show is different, the vibe, the energy, and of course, all the lingerie. And for me, you know, I still have that nerves pumping me up every show, it won't ever tire out though. I like the feeling and after walking, I would still get that tingling feeling of, you know, satisfaction and knowing that I didn't tripped and embarrassed myself."

Y/N giggles at Candice's last sentence. "Even if you tripped, you'd still be a beautiful Angel." She said.

Scarlett raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms. Sometimes she hates how Y/N can be a flirt, she wants her best friend to only flirt with her. God, what am I thinking? She thought and shook her head.

"Always a charmer." Candice giggled, and squeezed Y/N's arm.

Y/N shrugged, smiling.

"What about you, Y/N? What it is like for you?" Kevin asked.

"Well, like what Candice had said, I also still have that pure excitement rushing through me. And I think it's getting more intense and the excitement is doubling as years goes by, you know? Our team constantly make such an impressive show, lingerie and all that. So, us, being the Angels, also have to improve ourselves and meet the expectations," Y/N said, with hand gesture. "If anything we only exceeded that expectations. And I sure hope so that we did." She added, chuckling.

"You girls certainly did!" Kevin said, smiling widely.

Candice and Y/N smiles, thanking Kevin.

Then the interview went on, asking about the show, everything about Victoria's Secret and about the two Angels.

"Okay, so," Kevin grins and looked at Y/N.

Y/N raised an eyebrow, "Oh. What is it? I feel like you're gonna ask me something off topic, Kevin."

Kevin laughed and nodded his head. "Yes, well, not only you are trending for the fabulous performance last night, you are also trending worldwide because people are shipping you and Scarlett Johansson even more now." He informed.

Candice grinned upon hearing that.

Y/N blush a little and glanced at Scarlett behind the camera.

Scarlett smirks, crossing her arms.

It's not new for Y/N or Scarlett to hear that, they have been shipped a long time ago because of how close they are with each other. At first they thought it's ridiculous and funny, but now, they just learned to go with it and just enjoy it. Especially Y/N, she loved that people like the idea of her dating Scarlett. How she wished it was true though.

Y/N looked away from Scarlett before she starts blushing madly, she decided to play it smoothly, "Oh, well. It's an honor to be shipped by the one and only, Scarlett Johansson. That woman is ethereal." She said and smiles. "I see a lot of people loves the idea of us dating, huh?" She added, smirking a little.

"Yeah! People love the idea of you and Scarlett in a relationship, they said it will be awesome and you two would be a powerful couple. With you, Y/N L/N, the highest paid model and Scarlett Johansson as the highest paid actress." Kevin said, smiling widely. He's a shipper.

Oh, god. How I wish it's true. Y/N thought, she chuckled and shook her head. "No, no, we're just friends. We've been best friends since we were just kids, and I love her to death. But thank you, I'm flattered, Scar is an amazing person and anyone would be lucky to have her." She said, smoothing her way out.

Candice smirked and hummed.

"Scarlett's here," Y/N then said, looking at Scarlett.

The camera went to Scarlett.

"Hey

"Hey." Scarlett greeted, smiling.

"So beautiful." Y/N blurted out before she can stop herself.

Scarlett raised an eyebrow, smirking at Y/N. "Thank you, you're beautiful too."

The camera went back to Y/N and Candice.

Y/N's blushing, she cleared her throat. "Next question, Kevin." She said.

Everyone chuckled.

Adorable. Scarlett thought, smirking.