Umbrella

FEW MOMENTS LATER

"You have something here." Scarlett said and licked the side of Y/N's mouth.

Y/N giggled, squealing. "Scar!"

Scarlett pulled away, laughing. "You have ice cream there! I cleaned it for you." She said.

After they were rudely interrupted by a paparazzi, they ran away, not before giving the paparazzi the middle finger for ruining their moment.

Scarlett decided to take Y/N out for a late night ice cream date, and so they did that and just ate it inside Scarlett's car.

They want some alone time, so Scarlett's car is the best choice for now. Besides her car is tinted, they won't have to worry about being seen inside the car.

They couldn't care less about the public finding out about them, they've been shipped a long time ago and people always suspected their friendship with something else. And really, there's no way in hell they will hide their relationship. They want to show off one another, if anything, they want the world to know that they belong to each other. So, they did not care when a paparazzi caught them making out, they just hate that their moment was ruined.

"I can clean it myself." Y/N said and giggled.

"You can clean something else." Scarlett said and smirked, wiggling her eyebrows.

Y/N laughed loudly, and slightly slapped Scarlett's arm, "You're a horndog."

"You are too, we thought the same thing." Scarlett said and laugh with her girlfriend. Her heart beams with happiness, girlfriend. She thought and smiles softly and reach to caress Y/N's cheek.

"My soulmate." Scarlett said and smiles.

Y/N blushed, "I... I love you, Scarlett."

Scarlett smiles, "I love you, Y/N."

Y/N smiles, kissing Scarlett's hand.

"Be my date for Robert's birthday tomorrow?" Scarlett asked, smiling.

"I'll be your date forever, Scar." Y/N said and pecked Scarlett's lips.

Scarlett grins, "I love the sound of that."

Suddenly, Umbrella by Rihanna started playing.

Y/N and Scarlett looked at each other with huge grins on their faces. It's their song.

Scarlett turn the volume up. "This is our shit!!!"

Y/N laugh loudly, cheering with Scarlett.

"You have my heart, and we'll never be worlds apart
Maybe in magazines, but you'll still be my star..." Scarlett sang, winking at Y/N.

Y/N giggled and sang the next lyrics.

"Baby, 'cause in the dark
You can't see shiny cars
And that's when you need me there
With you I'll always share
Because..." Y/N sang and raised her eyebrows at Scarlett.

Then they shout the chorus, holding onto each other's hands.

"When the sun shines, we'll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be your friend
Took an oath, I'ma stick it out 'til the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh..."

They both giggled, enjoying their song.

Scarlett smiles and sighs happily as she looks at Y/N. "You make me so happy, Y/N." She said.

Y/N smiles, what Scarlett said just melted her heart. "You make me so happy too, Scarlett."

"Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be your friend
Took an oath, I'ma stick it out 'til the end..." Scarlett sang quietly, caressing Y/N's cheek.

"I love you." Scarlett said, "I just... my heart is content because of you." She added, shaking her head, chuckling.

"Approaching you that day changed my life, you know?" Y/N said, "I couldn't imagine what I would be if I didn't met you."

"Trust me, if we didn't met that day, we'll still eventually meet along the way." Scarlett said and chuckled. "We're soulmates, remember?"

"Of course," Y/N smiles, "I remember I was upset when you broke up with me when we were kids." She said and laughed.

"Hey!" Scarlett laughed, "I didn't broke up with you!"

"You did! We were lovers but you decided to break my poor little heart!" Y/N argued back, laughing her ass off.

"Scar!" Little Y/N giggled as soon as she saw Scarlett, waiting for her at their usual spot. Under the tree.

"Hey, my little baby!" Scarlett giggled.

The two shared a hug, kissing each other's cheeks.

"We have to talk," Scarlett said as soon as they sat down.

"About what?" Y/N asked, looking up at Scarlett's eyes.

"We should not be lovers," Scarlett said, pouting. "I found out last night what it really means, and we're not like that... we're best friends."

Y/N started crying quietly, "W-What? You're like... leaving me?"

Scarlett shook her head, "No, no, no!"

"You said we shouldn't be lovers anymore!" Y/N cried, pouting.

Scarlett wiped Y/N's tears, "Because it's not the right term for us, my little baby. I'm not leaving you, you're my soulmate. We're best friends, that's what we are... okay? We're still gonna be with each other forever." She explained.

Sniffling, Y/N nodded her head. "You promise?"

"I promise, Y/N." Scarlett said and smiles, kissing Y/N's nose.

In return, Y/N traces Scarlett's nose. "I promise that you'll always have a special place in my heart." She said, smiling.

Scarlett smiles and hugged Y/N.

"You dumped me." Y/N giggled.

"I'm making it up to you know though." Scarlett said and grins.

"Okay," Y/N said and grins, "Forgiven."

Scarlett smiles and kissed Y/N's nose.

In return, Y/N traces Scarlett's nose, "I love you."

"I love you." Scarlett smiles.