Prank

EVENING

"Scaaaar!" Y/N greeted happily as soon as she answered Scarlett's FaceTime call.

Scarlett grins, "Hey, Y/N! I miss you!"

"I miss you too, Scar." Y/N said, pouting. "Visit me already!" She said, rolling over her bed. She's currently staying at this hotel with the other Angels, they're preparing for this year's show.

"You know I will if I can, babe." Scarlett said and sighed. "I'm busy with this new movie, and it actually got hold back. They were thinking of changing some of the scenes, I think. So, I need to film my scenes again." She said, which is true.

Y/N pouted, "Okay, I understand that." She said. "Did you just got home?" She asked.

Scarlett nodded her head, "Yeah. You didn't message me the whole day, everything okay?" She asked.

Y/N bit her lip, because I was moping around, thinking about my feelings for you. She thought.

"Babe?" Scarlett called out when Y/N didn't answer.

Y/N blinked, "Oh, I'm sorry. Um, I-I was busy with the preparation." She lied and looked away from her phone screen.

Scarlett raised an eyebrow, "Look at me."

Y/N almost whimpered, Scarlett can be such a dominant and she's a sucker for it. She looked at Scarlett through her phone screen and her heart thumped when she met Scarlett's green eyes. And the actress is raising an eyebrow, looking at her intently.

"Yes?" Y/N spoke.

"I know you your whole life." Scarlett said, tilting her head as she sipped on her wine. "I can tell when you're lying, and babe, I know you're lying right now."

She's so fucking beautiful. Y/N thought and cleared her throat. "I'm just... thinking about things."

Scarlett furrowed her eyebrows, "About what? Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine, don't worry." Y/N smiles a little.

"You know I'll worry, you're my best friend." Scarlett said.

Y/N pursed her lips, sighing. Yeah, best friend and that's the problem. She thought. "I promise I'll tell you once I'm ready. Just... not right now." She said.

Scarlett nodded her head, she smiles. "Okay, Y/N. I'm one call away, you know that."

"Of course, always." Y/N said and smiles. "You looked beautiful."

Scarlett smiles widely, "Thank you, babe. You're beautiful too, but I see... you're wearing my shirt." She said, raising an eyebrow.

Y/N licked her lips and looked down, she nodded her head and looked back at Scarlett. "Oh yeah, I'm missing you extra today, so."

Scarlett blush a little and smiles, "You're so cute. How many shirts of mine did you stole?" She asked, laughing.

Y/N loves stealing Scarlett's shirts or jackets whenever they'll be away from each other, the green eyed actress is used to it now. Sometimes she would just give Y/N some of her shirts and jackets that she sprayed with her perfume and she would give to her best friend if she's leaving or if Y/N's leaving.

Y/N giggles, "Three shirts."

Scarlett laughed, "Jacket?"

"One jacket, the Black Widow one." Y/N answered and giggled.

"At this point, I'm surprised I still have something to wear." Scarlett said, chuckling.

Y/N laughed, "Shut up. You have tons of clothes!"

"So do you!" Scarlett pointed out, laughing.

"But I like yours! They're comfortable and they smell like you, you know your scent relaxes me." Y/N said.

Scarlett smiles, "I know."

"Anyway, will Lizzie come to the show? I wanna tease Kristen." Y/N said and let out a giggle.

Scarlett remembered that she thought earlier about pranking Y/N. She took a deep breath and pulled on her acting skills, she bit her lip. "She will, along with everyone else. But um..."

Y/N frown, "What?"

"I can't come this year, I'm so sorry..." Scarlett said, and she looked really guilty.

Y/N's heart dropped. "Oh, really?"

Oh no, she's upset. Scarlett thought, feeling really bad. But she didn't say anything and just nodded her head.

Y/N bit her lip, getting teary. "It's fine, sure. Just... message me good luck, I guess. It will be weird not to have you there though, you're the only one that I always look for in the crowd." She said, getting really upset. She spent her day being sad and overthinking about her feelings for Scarlett, and now the actress is telling her that she won't come for this year's show. She is upset.

Scarlett pouted, "No, no, no. Don't cry, I'm so sorry! I was just pranking you! I'm sorry!"

With that, Y/N really cried. "I hate you! Why would you do that?! You know how much it means to me whenever you're physically there to support me."

"I'm so sorry, my Y/N..." Scarlett cooed, "Of course I'll be there, I will always be there. I wouldn't missed it for the world, I'm your number one fan, remember?"

"Still, you're mean." Y/N sniffled, pouting.

"I'm sorry, my muse." Scarlett said, pouting.

Y/N blushed. Scarlett started calling her that when she became a model, saying that she's Scarlett's one and only muse. How can she not fall in love with her best friend? Scarlett is beautiful inside out and she's good with words and making Y/N feel special.

"I'm still upset with you." Y/N pouted.

Scarlett smiles, "How can I make it up to you?"

"Show me your boobies." Y/N said and laughed, wiping her tears.

Scarlett also laughed, shaking her head. "Only if you show me yours." She said and smirked.

Y/N blushed, "Shut up."

Scarlett laughed, she loves making her best friend flustered. "You should rest."

Y/N yawned, "Yeah, you too, though."

Scarlett nodded her head, "Yeah. Pose first, I'm gonna take a screenshot. Show my shirt, too." She said.

Y/N nodded and did what Scarlett asked, she smiles cutely.

"Perfect," Scarlett smiles widely, "Well, good night, my muse! See you soon. Love you." She said and kisses the screen.

Y/N blushed, "Good night, Scar. See you soon, I love you." I love you, so much. She thought.

Scarlett smiles and blow a kiss before they ended the call.

Scarlett went to Instagram and uploaded the screenshot photo. With the caption: After a long day, I get to see this beautiful face! I miss youuu, @yn.offical (she's wearing my shirt) good night to my pretty and cute best friend, and to you guys!

(Scarlett has an Instagram account in this story.)

She put her phone on do not disturb before locking it and going under the covers.

She sighs and closes her eyes, the only thing that's on her mind was, her muse. Y/N. That's how she fell asleep.