Wasn't Nice

After successfully filming the scene that Scarlett miserably failed to finish with Y/N, she immediately said her good bye and went to her trailer. It's late, so they decided to just stay there for tonight. Her trailer is comfortable enough, so it's okay.

When Y/N went back to her trailer, Scarlett obviously stayed because they will film the scene with another guy that Lucia actually already hired, she really just wanted to try it with Y/N. But since Scarlett couldn't pull herself together, it's best to bring the other guy. And they actually finished it within the next twenty minutes.

Scarlett shook Y/N out of her mind and focused on her work, but in the back of her mind, Y/N's there and she's getting needier as time goes by. So, as soon as they're done, she skipped her way towards her trailer and locked the door behind her.

"Aw, that's awesome! Maybe we should try it out when I get back." Y/N's voice said.

Scarlett raised an eyebrow and went to the bedroom.

"We should totally try it out!" A small voice answered.

"Oh," Y/N smiles when she saw Scarlett, "Hey! You done already? That was fast."

Scarlett chuckled, nodding her head. "Yeah."

"I'm FaceTiming with my cousin, say hi." Y/N said as she showed Scarlett her phone.

"Hi, Scarly!" Y/N's sixteen year old cousin greeted, waving.

Scarlett smiles, waving a little. "Hey, kid."

Y/N giggled and faced the camera to her, she looked at Scarlett, "Take a shower, love. I had mine already." She smiles.

Scarlett nodded her head, "Alright, baby."

Scarlett walked out and went to the small bathroom that her trailer have. She's hoping that Y/N will be done talking with her cousin after her shower. She really wants Y/N.

After her shower, she went to the small living room and dried her hair. She didn't bother to put on some clothes, she wouldn't need them anyway.

To her disappointment though, Y/N's still talking to her cousin.

Fuck it, I want her. Scarlett thought and walked inside the bedroom.

Y/N was about to greet Scarlett but she ended up gasping when she saw Scarlett naked. And her girlfriend is hard as a rock.

"Are you okay, Y/NN?" Y/N's cousin asked, worried.

"Mhm." Y/N hummed, gulping when Scarlett pulled down her shorts and underwear before she tossed it somewhere.

"Okay! So as I was saying–"

Her cousin continue to talk while Y/N is fighting off her moans as Scarlett spread her legs open and kneeling, then Scarlett starts kissing Y/N's thighs.

"Oh my—" Y/N cut herself off, her lips tightly sealed together.

"What's wrong?" Y/N's cousin asked.

"Nothing!" Y/N said a little too fast.

By now, Scarlett is taking small, little licks on Y/N's pussy, teasing her girlfriend.

Y/N looked down and bit her lip as she saw her beautiful girlfriend between her thighs, and when Scarlett looked up at her, she just lost it. She moaned.

"Oh, fuck." Y/N moaned, forgetting that her cousin is still on the call.

"Y/NN? What's wrong?" Her cousin asked. "Are you hurt? You should call Scarly!"