Cuddles

NEXT DAY

The next day, Y/N was being woken up by a soft voice. But she turned around and hugged her pillow, muttering five more minutes.

Scarlett chuckled, "No can do, babe. Your manager called and you have an interview today, come on."

Y/N groans, "No."

She had a long night. They partied like there's no tomorrow, they celebrated the huge success show of Victoria's Secret, dancing around with her friends and shouting whatever lyrics. She danced with the green eyed actress all night, being all clingy and just enjoying her presence.

At some point though, they decided to just stopped drinking and went back to Y/N's hotel room.

Nothing happened other than gazing at the night sky and taking glances at each other every now and then. And there was something about last night, there was tension between them.

Y/N had the hard time controlling herself.

Scarlett chuckled and spoon Y/N, hugging her. "I mean, I don't mind if we just cuddle all day." She said.

Y/N's eyes opened wide as Scarlett spooned her, her sleepiness was long gone. Her heart start's beating a lot faster as she feels Scarlett's morning bulge on her ass, she gulped.

Scarlett is intersex, and the actress is open about that. She's very proud of herself and she's confident with her body.

And that only added to her attractiveness, and Y/N is just so weak for that.

"Scar," Y/N said and cleared her throat. She wanted to move her ass and feel more of Scarlett's bulge but she knows she'll just suffer more.

Scarlett just hummed and tighten her hold on Y/N's waist.

"Your um," Y/N licked her lips, "Your bulge is pressing against my ass."

"So?" Scarlett husked, "It's not the first time you felt my bulge." She added.

Y/N's breath hitched. Fuck you, Scarlett.

"Are you uncomfortable?" Scarlett asked when Y/N didn't say anything.

Y/N immediately shook her head. "No, no. I'm just," I'm fucking in love with you. She thought.

"What?" Scarlett asked.

Y/N shook her head and hugged Scarlett's arm that's wrapped around her waist. "Nothing, love. Can I skip my interview today and just stay here with you?" She asked, chuckling weakly.

"I would love that," Scarlett said, "But your manager will scold you." She added and chuckled.

Y/N hummed, "Come with me then after my interview, we can just lay down and watch whatever. I mean... you're staying with me, right?"

Scarlett smiles, she kissed Y/N's head. "Of course, I am. I'm not going anywhere, babe."

Y/N smiles, sighing. "Thank you, I really missed you." She said.

"Me too, darling." Scarlett said, pulling Y/N closer.

Y/N bit her lip to stop herself from moaning, she can really feel Scarlett's bulge on her ass. She's now wet.

Before anything could happen, there was a knock on the door.

"Y/N, come on, you're gonna be late. Have breakfast already and get ready." It was Y/N's manager, Paula.

Y/N sighed, she's bothered.

"Better get ready, babe." Scarlett whispered and kissed Y/N's shoulder before getting up and leaving the bed.

Y/N sighed again, closing her eyes. Great, now I'm wet. A cold shower, then. She thought and decided to get ready.