Picture

Author: hello beautiful people, some of u might missed the Interview chapter, i was told it didn't pop in their notifications. It's a chapter before the She Did Not. Okay, thanks<3

———

"It has ten million likes."

Y/N looked at Candice over her screen, "No. You're lying." She said.

"Trust me, it's true." Candice said and chuckles.

"But I literally just uploaded it fifteen minutes ago." Y/N furrowed her eyebrows.

Well, she took a picture of the box with the lingerie, red rose, and the note. She have to, because it's still her own brand and she needs to promote it. And the official accounts of Victoria's Secret already posted and updated the public that Y/N's lingerie was now sold. But they didn't say who bought it.

So, Y/N did. 

In her official Instagram account, she uploaded it with the caption: Look what came in today🥵 Got this beauty delivered today, still couldn't believe it's officially mine. Thanks bunch, my lovely Scarlett!❤️ ps, yes, she was serious about buying it for me. Was shocked, still am!

And it's already trending, actually.

Even Ellen reposted it with a caption that says: Looks like Scarlett Johansson was really serious from their recent interview with me! Amazing!

A lot of people are saying that they are indeed together, because friends don't buy each other lingerie. And it's worth ten million dollars.

"There's so much assumptions, babes. I'm telling you." Candice said, laughing softly. While scrolling through her phone.

Y/N put her Instagram notifications on silent because she knows it will blow up. So, Candice is updating her.

"I know." Y/N chuckled.

"But you can't really blame them," Candice pointed out. "No friend will buy a ten million dollars lingerie for a friend." She said, smirking.

Y/N scoffs, "Yeah, trust me, I know. She's making it hard for me, I'm falling deeper, fucking hell."

"I'm jealous though," Candice playfully pouted. "Mine is still on sale, can I have Scarlett to be my friend too?"

Y/N smirks, "Get your own. But good luck, there's no one like Scarlett."

Candice grins, "I know, why do you think you're still single and crushing on her?"

Y/N glares at Candice through her screen, as she fixed her underwear. She's in her bathroom, trying on the lingerie. "Stop." She said, pouting.

Candice giggles, "You done? Let me see."

Y/N hummed and moved back a little, "Fits like a perfect puzzle." She smirks.

Candice whistles, "Damn, Angel."

Y/N giggles, "Thank you, thank you."

"You're gonna send a picture to her, aren't you?" Candice asked, grinning teasingly.

Y/N blushed, rolling her eyes. "Yes, I will, actually. It's the least I can do." She said.

"Not really," Candice said and hums.

"Candy! Shut up." Y/N said, blushing.

Candice laughs, "You're so cute. I'll leave you to it, pose like it's your last." She smirks, winking.

Y/N laughed, shaking her head. "You're a dork. Take care, okay? I'll see you soon. Bye, girl. Love you." She said, blowing a kiss.

"Love you, babes!" Candice smiles, blowing a kiss too.

Y/N smiles and ended the call. She took a deep breath as she looked at herself through her huge mirror, "Pose like it's your last."

**

Scarlett cracked her neck, sighing.

It's been a long day for her, and paparazzis were coming at her stronger than they used to. And her manager told her the reason, she couldn't get mad though. She did bought Y/N a ten million dollars lingerie. She knew what the public will think and react about it, and honestly, she didn't care.

She wanted to shower Y/N with gifts, she's been doing that ever since, even when they were just kids, and she won't stop now. Especially when she realized that she likes her best friend in a... not so friendly way.

Y/N is all she can think about, even if she's with Colin. To think of it, Colin never crosses her mind like Y/N does. It's so bad that she just ended things with him, her heart belongs to Y/N.

She drops herself onto the couch, sighing in relief.

Just then, her phone dinged. She fished it out and smiles when she saw the name: My muse❤️. She then saw that the text has an attached picture, and so she immediately opened it.

From: My muse❤️

* mirror selfie, with lingerie.
Thank you again❤️

Scarlett's breath hitched, and her eyes widened. She have seen her best friend's photoshoots but never in her life did she see Y/N posing like that.

"Holy shit." Scarlett breathes, staring at the photo. Her dick getting hard.

She decided to call Y/N through FaceTime.

Seconds later, Y/N answered.

"Holy fuck." Scarlett said as soon as her muse showed on her screen, she's got a full view of Y/N since Y/N's phone's resting on something.

Y/N chuckled, "Hello to you too, Scar." She said, copying what Scarlett said to her earlier at their FaceTime call.

"You're a fucking Goddess," Scarlett husks. "I knew that lingerie belongs to you."

Y/N bit her lip, Scarlett's voice is getting lower and huskier than usual. And she knew Scarlett too well to know that the actress is turned on. Especially with how her green orbs seemed to get darker, her heart is going wild with this.

"And I thank you for buying it for me." Y/N said and run a hand through her hair.

Scarlett's dick twitched. "You're gorgeous."

Y/N smiles, blushing a little. "Thank you, Scar."

God, she's perfect. Scarlett thought.

"So..." Y/N spoke when Scarlett didn't say anything.

Scarlett blinked, "I'm sorry, what?"

Y/N chuckled, "How was your day?"

"Better now, damn. You're beautiful." Scarlett answered, shaking her head and smirking.

Y/N bit her lip, smiling. "Thanks, I'm glad I get to make your day better."

"You can make it greater, though." Scarlett said and smirked.

"How?" Y/N asked, raising an eyebrow and holding onto the counter, leaning toward her phone.

Fuck. Scarlett thought, her dick getting hard. She's got a full view of Y/N's cleavage. "You can ask me to come over and we'll see."

Y/N licked her lips before biting her bottom lip, "Then come over, Scarlett. I'll be waiting for you." She said.

"On my way, baby." Scarlett smirked and stood up.