Mommy

Y/N couldn't take the tension in the air.

They've been driving home and she's getting impatient, she's soaked and she wants to feel Scarlett.

While Scarlett drives, Y/N looked at her girlfriend's pants and saw the huge tent forming in her pants. She bit her lip and giggles, then she gently ran her hand on Scarlett's thigh, close to her dick.

Scarlett groan, "Baby. I'm driving."

Y/N looked down at Scarlett's pants, "Want me to help with that though? I'm just worried that your pants might popped. Just keep on driving and let me handle this." She said.

Then Y/N unbuttoned Scarlett's pants and unzipped it. Y/N smirked when the car stop because of traffic, she looked at Scarlett when the actress turned her head towards her. Y/N smiles innocently. "Take this off for me, baby, please."

Scarlett bit her lip and she quickly took off her pants and boxer shorts, and her 10 inches dick slapped her clothed stomach.

Thank fuck for her tinted car.

Y/N giggles when Scarlett groaned before driving again. She immediately take Scarlett's dick in her hand and started pumping her.

"Fuck, baby..." Scarlett moans, trying her best to keep focus on the road.

"You're so fucking big, Scar." Y/N whispered and pump Scarlett faster.

"You're going to make me cum right here, baby..." Scarlett groans, her hands are turning white because of how tight she's gripping into the steering wheel.

"Then cum for me... mommy." Y/N said.

Scarlett gasps and she accidentally step on the break, luckily they didn't crash or no one had crash to her car.

"Scarlett!" Y/N's eyes widened, she let go of Scarlett's dick to balance herself. "What the fuck was that?"

Scarlett growled and pulled the car to the side, parking it to safety. And then she looked at her girlfriend, "What did you just called me?"

Y/N gulped, "Mommy... I called you mommy." She said and looked between Scarlett's green eyes, that's now darker with lust.

"Go to the back seat and take off your clothes." Scarlett husked, her jaw clenched. Fuck, I'm so fucking turn on. She thought, this is the first time that Y/N called her that and Scarlett fucking loves it. There's no way she can wait for them to arrive at her place, she needs Y/N now.

Once Y/N's all ready and naked, Scarlett took off her own clothes and smoothly get to the back.

Scarlett spread Y/N's legs and slaps Y/N's pussy with her dick.

"C-Condom?" Y/N stuttered, biting her lip.

"I'm gonna fuck you raw." Scarlett husked, looking at Y/N with her piercing eyes.

(I had to put this picture here🤧 she's so beautiful omfg🤧)

Y/N didn't complain, she would love to feel Scarlett raw.

Scarlett smirks and since Y/N's dripping wet, she didn't have a hard time entering Y/N. But she did stopped, allowing her girlfriend to adjust to her size.

"You can move now." Y/N said, her eyes closed.

Scarlett looked at Y/N's face as she started fucking her faster and harder, and she can just cum watching her beautiful girlfriend like this, but she fought against it and continue pounding into Y/N's pussy.

"Fuck, mommy!" Y/N moans, her breasts bouncing as Scarlett fuck her so hard and fast. She had to hold onto Scarlett's shoulders and dig her nails there and she didn't care if it will leave a mark.

Scarlett growls at what Y/N just called her and she thrusts harder, hammering her way in. "Look at me." She husked, reaching over to cup Y/N's chin.

Y/N uses all her strength to open her eyes and looked into Scarlett's eyes. She knew that pet name will drive Scarlett crazy, and she's right. "Just like that, mommy!" She said, still looking between Scarlett's eyes.

Scarlett groans, she let go of Y/N's chin and she gripped Y/N's legs while she spreads them wide open for her.

"I'm close, Scarlett! P-Please!" Y/N moaned, breathing heavily, she can feel her climax about to come.

"Cum on my dick, kitten." Scarlett husked, her thrusts are getting sloppy, which means that she's also close. And her eyes rolled back when Y/N starts squeezing her dick inside.

"I'm gonna fucking cu— oh, Scarlett!" Y/N choked in her moans as her climax hits.

The warm liquid from Y/N's cum did wonders as Scarlett immediately pulled out before shooting all her warm cum all over Y/N's stomach and breasts. Groaning and moaning Y/N's name.

Scarlett opens her eyes just in time for Y/N to have a taste of her cum, using her fingers. Her dick got hard again, she clenched her jaw.

"Fuck, you're making me crazy." Scarlett said as she pulled Y/N's face closer, crashing their lips together in a heated kiss.

Scarlett lift Y/N up and she sat down, while she placed her girlfriend in her lap. Y/N pulled away from the kiss and started kissing Scarlett's neck, licking and sucking on the skin, she made sure to pay more attention to Scarlett's weak spot, licking there slowly and sucking on it sensually.

Scarlett's a moaning mess, she's getting dizzy from the pleasure Y/N's giving her.

Y/N pulled away from Scarlett's neck and take Scarlett's dick in her hand, before she align herself and slowly sink down. Scarlett moans from the pleasure, she looked at Y/N as her girlfriend closes her eyes, moaning her name.

"Fuck, Scar," Y/N moans.

Scarlett bit her lip, watching as Y/N bounce up and down her dick. Riding her without any shame and making this noises that drives her insane. And the way her girlfriend's boobs are bouncing right in front of her face is heaven and Scarlett's already so close because of it. Also, the slapping sound of their skins is making her lose herself even more.

"Fucking hell, baby," Scarlett moans, "You're gonna make me cum again!" She growled.

"Hmm," Y/N moans, riding Scarlett's dick. "M-Me too, mommy," She panted.

"Fuck, baby!" Scarlett groaned, guiding Y/N, her hands on her girlfriend's ass. "I'm so fucking close, baby, just keep doing that!" She groans.

Y/N moans, as she ride Scarlett's dick harder. "I-I'm gonna cum, Scar! I'm gonna—" She couldn't finished her sentence as she choked and cum on Scarlett's dick.

"Oh, fucking hell!" Scarlett moaned as she lifted Y/N up and pulled out, just in time for her to cum.

Both of them are panting, trying to catch their breaths.

Y/N body went limp and she completely lay on Scarlett, smiling tiredly as soon as she feels her girlfriend's fast beating heart.

Scarlett breathes heavily, "I love you, so much." She whispered, wrapping her arms around Y/N's body, she didn't care if both of them are sweating. It was totally worth it.

"You're mine." Scarlett said and kissed Y/N's head multiple times.

Y/N smiles, her head resting on Scarlett's shoulder. She looked up at Scarlett, her heart's thumping as she saw the love in Scarlett's eyes and her beautiful smile. "I'm yours, Scar."

"All mine." Scarlett said, smiling.

Y/N smiles back and kissed Scarlett's shoulder, "All yours, my love."