Fallen For You

Author: short haired Scarlett era because why not, she's so gorgeous<333

———

"Where's my phone?" Scarlett mumbled to herself. She looked at her friend, "Lizzie, have you seen my phone? I can't find it anywhere."

"I think I saw you put it in your coat." Elizabeth said as she pointed towards the coat hanging on the chair.

Scarlett nodded her head and thanked Elizabeth, then she walked towards the chair and smiled when she saw her phone inside the pocket of her coat— well, Y/N's coat, her long time best friend. She fished out her phone and opened it, she frowned when she sees no messages from Y/N.

That's kind of strange, Y/N usually sends her messages every now and then. And she's always looking forward to read them.

Hm, maybe she's busy. She's a very busy woman after all. Scarlett thought.

Then she frowned. Wait, she didn't message me if she's gonna be busy or something, she usually does. She thought again.

"Scarlett!" Jeremy shouted.

Scarlett jumped, "Jeremy! You scared me!"

Everyone laughed.

Scarlett is having lunch with her Avengers family at Robert's house.

"We were literally calling your name for a minute straight!" Mark laughed, "What's up? You're staring at your phone."

"More like glaring at her phone." Chris E mumbled.

"I heard that, Evans." Scarlett rolled her eyes, "And no, I'm not glaring at my phone, I just zoned out." She said.

"I bet you're waiting for Y/N's text." Robert said and smirked.

"No." Scarlett answered a little too fast, she cleared her throat. "I mean, no, I wasn't." She said.

"How did you two even meet? You haven't exactly told us. All we know is you two met at a young age." Elizabeth said, smiling.

Scarlett smiles, remembering the day she met Y/N. She took a deep breath, "Well..."

Alone under the huge tree, eight year old Scarlett is reading a book. The other kids are playing around the park, while Scarlett likes to be alone and read.

In the middle of her peace, someone sat next to Scarlett and tap on her shoulder.

Scarlett looked at the kid, she's cute. She thought and raised an eyebrow at the kid, "Yes?"

The kid smiles, "What's your name?"

"I'm Scarlett. What's your name?" Scarlett asked.

Still smiling, the kid said, "I'm Y/N! I'm six years old! How old are you?"

Scarlett smiles, "I'm eight."

"Wanna be friends? I've fallen for you." Y/N said, smiling widely.

Scarlett's eyes widened and she blushed, "You what?"

"I've fallen for you." Y/N said again, smiling at Scarlett.

Scarlett laughed and closed her book. "Well, Y/N. I've fallen for you too. Wanna be my lover?"

"Lover? Like we're always gonna be together?" Y/N asked, clapping her hands excitedly.

"I guess, yes." Scarlett said and nodded her head.

Y/N giggles, "Of course, let's be lovers!"

Scarlett stood up, "Okay, then. Where's your parents? I want to meet them and tell them that we're lovers now." She said and helped Y/N up.

Y/N hold Scarlett's hand in hers and they giggled and run where Y/N's parents are. It just happens that Scarlett's parents are also there. Scarlett and Y/N called for their parents as they hold each other's hands.

When their parents approached them, Scarlett smiles at Y/N's parents. "Hello, Y/N's mom and dad. I am Scarlett Johansson and today, me and Y/N met for the first time and we've fallen for each other. I asked Y/N to be my lover and she said yes. So, we are now together." Scarlett said and smiles widely.

Their parents laughed, finding it adorable.

"Alright, well, nice to meet you Scarlett. I'm Y/M/N (Your mother's name), Y/N's mom." Y/M/N said and shook Scarlett's small hand.

"And I am Y/F/N (Your father's name), Y/N's dad." Y/F/N said, chuckling and he also shook Scarlett's hand.

"Now that you meet my parents, let me meet yours!" Y/N said, giggling and then she looked up cutely at Scarlett's parents. "Hello, Scarlett's parents! I am your daughter's lover, Y/N L/N and I am six years old. Scarlett is my lover, I hope you let us love each other." She said, giggling.

Scarlett's parents laughed, they introduced themselves and shook Y/N's small hand.

"Wow." Elizabeth laughed.

"That was fucking adorable." Anthony said, chuckling.

"Yep, we were fast." Scarlett said and laughed. "When I realized what lovers meant in a deeper level, I explained it to her and we both agreed to stop calling ourselves lovers." She added, chuckling. Y/N got upset but she understood and agreed that they should not be lovers and just be friends.

"I bet you wished you two didn't stopped being lovers." Robert said, crossing his arms and smirking.

Scarlett raised an eyebrow at Robert, "You bet on a lot of things today, Downey. And I don't even know what you mean by that." She said.

"Okay," Elizabeth chuckled, "Before Scar can murder Robert, are we all attending this year's VS Show?"

"I am." Scarlett said, smiling.

"We know," Sebastian said, "You never missed ever since Y/N became an Angel."

"Damn right." Scarlett smirked.

"We're going." Chris H said. "We have to, we need to support Scarlett's childhood sweetheart."

Scarlett chuckled, rolling her eyes. "Whatever, but you guys should come. She won't disappoint, she's just... stunning." She said, smiling.

Everyone smirked.

"Mhm." Robert hummed, nodding his head.

"We're totally going to the show." Elizabeth said, laughing.

Scarlett raised an eyebrow, looking at everyone. "What's up with you guys?"

"Nothing." Chris E said and shrugged.

"Whatever." Scarlett said and chuckled, then her mind went to Y/N. I should call her later and tell her I'm not coming to the show. She thought and giggled.

Everyone looked at Scarlett.

"Why is she giggling now?" Anthony asked.

"Probably thinking of her best friend." Robert said, emphasizing the word best friend.

"Shut up." Scarlett said, laughing. "And I was, I'm gonna prank her."

"With what?" Mark asked.

"You'll see." Scarlett said and smirked.