xᴠɪ.

xᴠɪ. ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇxᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Hold it right there.", Bywater stops the trio from entering.

"Level three access. Special clearance from Mister Van Statten.", Adam flashes a badge.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Don't get too close.", He tells the girls.

"You alright?", Rose asks her girlfriend.

"Fine as long your here,"

Rose smiles as the door closes behind them.

"Hello. Are you in pain? My name's Rose Tyler. I've got a friend, he can help. He's called the Doctor. What's your name?", Rose approaches the prisoner.

"Careful, don't get too close.", Juliet reminds her.

"Yes.", The Dalek says simply.

"What?"

"I am in pain. They torture me, but still they fear me. Do you fear me?", It asks Rose.

"No."

"I am dying."

"No, we can help.", Rose shakes her head.

"I welcome death. But I am glad that before I die I have met a human who was not afraid.", The Dalek responds. For an unknown reason to her, Juliet gets a feeling this creature is quite the liar. She doesn't trust it whatsoever. Rose however continues to move closer to it.

"Isn't there anything I can do?"

"My race is dead, and I shall die alone.", It says sadly.

Rose reaches for the Dalek's head.

"Rose, no!", Adam and Juliet both exclaim.

A brief touch leaves a golden handprint which quickly fades. The Dalek becomes more animated.

"Genetic material extrapolated. Initiate cellular reconstruction!", The Dalek cries in a robotic shrill voice.

The Dalek breaks its chains. Simmons enters.

"What the hell have you done?", He yells at them.

He goes to the Dalek, carrying his drill. The Dalek raises its sink plunger.

"What are you going to do? Sucker me to death?", Simmons asks it sarcastically.

The sucker covers his nose and mouth and the Dalek creates a vacuum inside it.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"It's killing him! Do something!", Rose exclaims.

"Condition red! Condition red!", Bywater shouts.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"I repeat, this is not a drill!"

"Release me if you want to live.", The Doctor tells them.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
The scene in the Cage is on a large wall TV.

"You've got to keep it in that cell.", The Doctor advises.

"Doctor, it's all my fault.", Rose cries.