xᴠ.

xᴠ. ʙᴜʀɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Thea is walking the halls of the Tardis.

"Just need to find Juliet's room.", She mutters. The Tardis hums as she lightly drags her fingertips along the walls.

Suddenly, a light illuminates the passage down a hallway. Thea smiles, gratefully.

"Thanks, Old Girl.", She follows the light at the way to Juliet's room.

She knocks before hearing her call, "Come in!"

They enters to see that Juliet has changed into a floral skirt, a white top and a white cardigan, as well as her signature floral converse.

"Hi! I was wondering, this might sound odd. But, Stasia usually does my hair for me. I- I mean I can do myself, she just does it better.. I was wondering if- this is stupid."

"I can braid it for you, Thea.", Juliet smiles warmly, beckoning for her to sit on the chair in front of her dresser.

Thea smiles before walking over to sit so Juliet can style her hair.

"Thank you.", She says as Juliet takes her hands through her hair, easily styling her long locks into a ponytail, similar to one she is wearing herself.

"How's this?"

Thea looks into the mirror and nearly gasps.

"It's beautiful. Perfect. Thank you.", She smiles.

"Anytime.", Juliet replies with a bright smile.

"Pelagius. As in Anastasia Pelagius?", She says suddenly.

Thea is taken by surprise.

"My sister. How did you know?"

"She was traveling with us for a while. She left just before we ran into you, but she said she would be back."

"She does that.", Thea explains.

"Good to know."

"I suppose I was destined to meet you guys then. I was speaking with my sister while she was traveling, but she never told me with who or where she was going. I guess now I know.", Thea adds.

Juliet nods.

"Well, we're all happy to have you here."

"Thank you. I'm happy to be here.", Thea grins.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Later, The Doctor uses his sonic screwdriver on Martha's mobile phone.

"Right, there we go. Universal roaming. Never have to worry about a signal again."

"No way. This is too mad. You're telling me I can phone anyone, anywhere in space and time on my mobile?", Martha gasps.

"As long as you know the area code. Frequent flier's privilege. Go on, try it.", Juliet urges her.

The Tardis judders.