xɪɪ.

xɪɪ. ᴇꜱᴄᴏʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴɪɴɢ ꜱᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Here's to the Martians!", Jackie cheers happily.

"The Martians!", Everyone except Rose and Juliet join in.

Mickey enters.

"Crisis, with no head of state. Since the Royal Family have been evacuated.", The TV is on again.

"Mickey! We were just going to come and see you.", Juliet says to him.

"Someone owes Mickey an apology.", One of the ladies says to them.

"I'm sorry.", Rose apologizes.

"So sorry Mickey.", Juliet adds on.

"Not you.", The lady says.

"Well, it's not my fault. Be fair. What was I supposed to think?", Jackie defends.

"Designate, though she insists this was a matter for the electorate.", The TV is heard again.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"You disappear, who do they turn to? Your best friend. Five times I was taken in for questioning. Five times. No evidence. Course, there couldn't be, could there? And then I get her, your mother, whispering around the estate, pointing the finger. Stuff through my letterbox, and all 'cos of you two.", Mickey shouts at them.

"We didn't think we'd be gone so long.", Juliet tells him.

"And I waited for you two. Twelve months, waiting for you and the Doctor to come back."

"Hold on. You knew about the Doctor? Why didn't you tell me?", Jackie complains.

Mickey shuts the serving hatch and the door.

"Yeah, yeah. Why not, girls? Huh? How could I tell her where you went?"

"Tell me now.", Jackie demands.

"I might as well, 'cos you're stuck here. The Doctor's gone. Just now. That box thing just faded away.", Mickey exclaims angrily.

"What do you mean?", They both ask.

"He's left you. Some boyfriend he turned out to be.", Mickey scoffs.

The girls run out of the flat, with Mickey following after them.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"He wouldn't just go, he promised us.", Juliet frowns.

"Oh, he's dumped you. Sailed off into space. How does it feel, huh? Now you are left behind with the rest of us Earthlings. Get used to it.", Mickey spits.

"He would have said.", Rose mutters grabbing Juliet's hand.

"What're you three chimps going on about? What's going on? What's this Doctor done now?", Jackie asks.

"Ho, ho, ho. He's vamoosed.", Mickey laughs.

"He's not, because he gave me this. He's not our boyfriend, Mickey. He's better than that. He's much more important than-", Rose is cut off by the TARDIS key glowing and the TARDIS itself materializing.