xx.

xx. ᴄᴏɴꜱᴇQᴜᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴜʀᴇ
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
The Doctor gets the bride's party inside and slams the doors on the creatures. They can be seen flying around outside.

"They can't get in. Old windows and doors. Okay. The older something is, the stronger it is. What else? Go and check the other doors! Move!"

"What's happening? What are they? What are they?", Jackie asks.

"There's been an accident in time. A wound in time. They're like bacteria, taking advantage.", He tells her.

"What do you mean, time? What're you jabbering on about, time?"

"Oh, I might've known you'd argue. Jackie, I'm sick of you complaining.", He groans.

"How do you know my name?"

"I haven't got time for this."

"I've never met you in my life!", She exclaims.

"No, and you never will unless I sort this out. Now, if you don't mind, I've waited a long time to say this. Jackie Tyler, do as I say. Go and check the doors."

"Yes, sir.", She immediately complies.

"I should have done that ages ago."

"My dad was out there.", Stuart says sadly.

"You can mourn him later. Right now we've got to concentrate on keeping ourselves alive.", The Doctor tells him.

"My dad had-"

"There's nothing I can do for him."

"No, but he had this phone thing. I can't get it to work. I keep getting this voice.", The voice from earlier plays over the phone again.

"Watson, come here. I need you. Watson, come here. I need you."

"That's the very first phone call. Alexander Graham Bell. I don't think the telephone's going to be much use.", The Doctor says.

"But someone must have called the police."

"Police can't help you now. No one can. Nothing in this universe can harm those things. Time's been damaged and they've come to sterilise the wound. By consuming everything inside.", The Doctor explains.

"Is this because? Is this my fault?", Rose asks.

Juliet tries to calm her down a bit as The Doctor all but shouts, "Yes."
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
The creatures take passers-by.

"No!"

Cars have crashed. A pram is overturned. Bicycle wheels turn then stop. Shoes blow with the autumn leaves.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
All laid out for the signing of the register.

"There's smoke coming up from the city but no sirens. I don't think it's just us. I think these things are all over the place. Maybe the whole world.", Pete says.