ᴠɪ.

ᴠɪ. ɪɴᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴘʀɪᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢꜱ
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A group of cowled figures cross the windy moor with their cart and enter the courtyard of a large house. They are greeted by the main manservant of the household. From the accents, we are in Scotland, the clothes say 19th century.

"Come now, Father. You should know better. You're not welcome here, and especially not today. I've got no time to start old arguments.", The Steward speaks to the man with him.

"We want only one thing.", Angelo tells him.

"And what would that be?"

"This house."

"You want the house?"

"We will take the house."

"Would you like my wife while you're at it?", The Steward asks sarcastically.

"If you won't stand aside, then we'll take it by force."

"By what power? The Hand of God?"

"No. The Fist of Man.", Angelo responds.

The holy father fights like an eastern martial arts master, using his long staff to good effect. At his signal, the other monks drop their homespun robes to reveal that each of them is bald and wearing a red Gi. They take on and defeat the rest of the men, complete with Matrix style slow motion leaps. Then they go into the house, taking most of the rest of the servants prisoner.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
The servants are chained up in a cellar, along with their mistress.

"In the name of Heaven. My Lady?", The Steward asks seeing the women.

The monks wheel a covered crate down the slope into the cellar.

"What's in there? What is it, what's under the canvas? Father, answer me. What's in there?", He demands answers.

"May God forgive me.", Angelo mutters before the canvas is removed and the monks leave. The captives scream.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Rose has changed into denim mini-dungarees. While Juliet has found a pair of flared jeans and a very 70s looking top to match.

"What do you think of this? Will it do?", Rose asks the Doctor.

"In the late 1970s? You'd be better off in a bin bag. Hold on, listen to this.", The Doctor puts a CD into the Tardis player.

"I think you look brilliant, Love.", Juliet says as she grabs hold of the blonde's hand.

Rose turns to see her outfit.

"Wow. You look beautiful. That's perfect."

However, their conversation is cut short by the Doctor's rambling on.

"Ian Dury and the Blockheads. Number One in 1979."

"You're a punk.", Rose rolls her eyes at him.

"It's good to be a lunatic."

"Well, you would know.", Juliet comments.