xxᴠ.

xxᴠ. ɴᴀɴᴏɢᴇɴᴇꜱ
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Nancy makes her way to the tarpaulin covered spacecraft. Just as she starts to pull it back, the spotlights come on and rifles are pointed at her.

"Halt! Don't move!", A soldier stops her.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"So, you used to be a Time Agent now you're trying to con them?", Rose asks Jack.

"If it makes me sound any better, it's not for the money."

"For what?", Juliet asks.

"Woke up one day when I was still working for them, found they'd stolen two years of my memories. I'd like them back."

"They stole your memories?", Juliet asks.

"Two years of my life. No idea what I did. Your friend over there doesn't trust me, and for all I know he's right not to. Okay, we're good to go. Crash site?"

"Stolen memories. I can't imagine what you're going through.", Juliet shakes her head.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Nancy is escorted in. An unwell soldier tries to stand up.

"As you were. Feeling any better?", The leader, Algy, says.

"Just a touch, sir.", His soldier, Jenkins, responds.

"Chain her up where Jenkins can keep an eye on her."

"No, not in here. Not with him.", Nancy shakes her head.

She has spotted the scar on Jenkins' hand. She is handcuffed a chain wrapped around the table leg and sat in a chair opposite him.

"You shouldn't have broken in here if you didn't want to stay.", Algy says to her.

"You don't understand. Not with him."

"This is a restricted area, Miss. You can just sit here for a bit. We're going to have to ask you a few questions.", Algy tells her.

"Found these, sir.", A soldier hands him the bolt cutters.

"Very professional. A little bit too professional.
Didn't just drop in by accident then, did you?"

"My little brother died here. I wanted to find out what killed him.", Nancy tries to explain.

"Take the men, check the fence for any other breaches and search the area. She may not have come here alone."

"Yes, sir."

"Please! Listen, you can't leave me here.", Nancy cries.

"Watch her, Jenkins."

"Yes, Mummy.", Jenkins responds with a nod.

"Jenkins? Sorry, sir. I don't know what's the matter with me."

"Look, lock me up, fine, but not here. Please, anywhere but here!"

Algy leaves.

"You'll be all right, miss. I'm just a little. Just a little, just a little. What's the matter with you?"