ᴠɪɪɪ.

ᴠɪɪɪ. ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A man comes down the stairs of Deffry Vale High School and walks to the Headmaster's office. A girl is sitting on a chair nearby.

"What do you want?", The Headmaster, Finch, asks. 

"The nurse sent me, sir. I was in English and I got a headache.", The girl called Nina tells him.

"Then don't bother me, go home.", Finch replies dismissively.

"I can't."

"Why, is your mother at work?"

"I live in Ambrose Hall. The children's home.", Nina tells him.

"No parents. No one to miss you. I see why the nurse sent you. You poor child. Poor thin, child. Come inside.", Finch opens the door and the girl walks through.

"It's nearly time for lunch.", He says to himself.

The door closes behind them. There is a screech and flapping of wings, and a scream.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Up on the first floor, there is a change of class. The teacher enters, wearing a brown suit and white sneakers.

"Good morning, class. Are we sitting comfortably?", The Doctor writes on the board.

"So, physics. Physics, eh? Physics. Physics. Physics! Physics. Physics, physics, physics, physics, physics, physics, physics. I hope one of you is getting all this down. Okay let's see what you know. Two identical strips of nylon are charged with static electricity and hung from a string so they can swing freely. What would happen if they were brought near each other?", He asks the class.

A young boy with spectacles puts his hand up.

"Yes, er, what's your name?"

"Milo."

"Milo! Off you go."

"They'd repel each other because they have the same charge.", Milo answers.

"Correctamundo! A word I have never used before and hopefully never will again. Question two. I coil up a thin piece of microwire and place it in a glass of water. Then I turn on the electricity and measure to see if the water's temperature is affected. My question is this. How do I measure the electrical power going into the coil?", Just one hand goes up. Everyone else looks totally bored.

"Someone else. No? Okay, Milo, go for it."

"Measure the current and PDs in an ammeter and a voltmeter.", Milo hits the nail on the head once again.

"Two to Milo. Right then, Milo, tell me this. True or false. The greater the dampening of the system, the quicker it loses energy to its surroundings.", The Doctor quizzes the young brainiac.

"False."

"What is non-coding DNA?"

"DNA that doesn't code for a protein.", Milo instantly answers.

"Sixty five thousand nine hundred and eighty three times five?"

"Three hundred and twenty nine thousand nine hundred and fifteen."