xxᴠɪ.

xxᴠɪ. ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʟɪᴛʜᴇᴇɴ
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Six months after the Slitheen, in a large executive office suite.

"I've checked the figures. I've checked them again and again. Always the same result. The design is not safe. It could result in the death of millions. I beg of you, stop the project right now, before it's too late."

"Well, goodness me. Obviously, Mister Cleaver, you're the expert.", Margaret says.

"Then you'll stop it?"

"It seems I have no choice. (gurgle) Oh, do excuse me. Civic duties leave little time for a sandwich.", Margaret gives him a fake smile.

"But you promise you'll stop it, today?"

"Well, of course. Nothing is more important than human life. What do you take me for, some sort of maniac?"

"Why, no."

"Am I right in thinking you've shown your results only to me?", She asks.

"Just to you. No one else.", Cleaver assures her.

"Wise move."

Cleaver turns away and wipes his brow.

I can't tell you, Mrs Blaine. This is such a weight off my mind. I've barely slept. I couldn't believe my own readings. The scale of it. Destruction like the British Isles has never seen before. If I didn't know better, I'd almost think that someone wanted this project to go wrong. As though they intended to wipe this city off the map. Thank goodness we've got you, our esteemed leader.", He turns and screams.

Margaret has got out of her body suit.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Mickey arrives at Cardiff Central railway station and heads to the redeveloped Oval Basin. The Tardis is in front of the huge water tower, a very avante garde slab with water pouring down it. Mickey knocks on the door. Jack answers it.

"Who the hell are you?", Jack asks him.

"What do you mean, who the hell am I? Who the hell are you?"

"Captain Jack Harkness. Whatever your selling, we're not buying."

"Get out of my way!", Mickey shoves his way onto the Tardis.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Don't tell me. This must be Mickey.", Jack sighs.

"Here comes trouble! How're you doing, Ricky boy?"

"It's Mickey!", Mickey corrects him.

"Don't listen to him, he's winding you up.", Rose laughs as she and Juliet enter the room.

"You look fantastic.", Mickey compliments them both before they all exchange hugs.

The Doctor is up a ladder mending something.

"Aw, sweet, look at these three. How come I never get any of that?", Jack whines.

"We're not-", Mickey tries to correct him but Juliet stops him.

"It's no use. He'll only argue with you."