ɪɪ.

ɪɪ. ʀᴜɴ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ...ᴀɢᴀɪɴ!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Mickey lets the girls in.

"Yahey, there's my women!", He playfully attempts to slap Rose's bum but Juliet catches his hand.

"Don't even think about it, Sonny.", She threatens.

"Oh come off it. He's fine, Love.", Rose insists.

Juliet does an 'I'm watching you' motion towards Mickey, who nervously gulps.

"Coffee?", Mickey asked.

"Yeah, only if you wash the mug. And I don't mean rinse, I mean wash. Jules?", Rose answered before asking her girlfriend.

"Sure."

"Make that two! Do you mind if I use your computer?," Rose asked.

"Yeah!", He shouted.

Juliet whispers to Rose.

"Any excuse to get you in the bedroom."

Rose chuckles as Mickey walks into the kitchen.

"Don't read my emails!", Micky shouts.

Juliet and Rose walk into the bedroom where his computer sits on his desk.

Rose sits down and Juliet kneels beside her.

"Nothing new about this huh?", Juliet jokes.

"Oh god. You and your dirty mind.", Rose grumbles at her smirking girlfriend.

She turns towards the computer and open the search engine.

She types "The Doctor" in. No relevant results are found. Then she types in "Doctor Living Plastic". Still nothing. She types "Doctor Blue Box". The first result reads...

"Doctor who- Do you know this man? Contact Clive here..."

She clicks on it and a webpage with a blurry photo of the Doctor and the words, "Have you seen this man? Contact Clive.", are presented to her. She clicks contact Clive.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Mickey, Juliet, and Rose sit in Juliet's car.

"You're not coming in! He's safe, he's got a wife and kids.", Rose insists.

"Yeah but who told you that? He did. That's exactly what an internet lunatic murderer would say.", Mickey shoots back at her.

Rose gets out of the car, grinning. Juliet turns to Mickey.

"Don't mess up my car or I'll have your head.", She threatens.

"Just go. Keep her safe.", He says.

"Obvi! She's my girlfriend. You stay put.", She says.

He nods as she gets out and follows Rose to the door.

A man comes to take out his rubbish and Mickey glares at him.