ᴠɪ.

ᴠɪ. ʙᴀɴɪꜱʜᴇᴅ
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A hunched figure in rags has his back to them.

"They can be dangerous, my lord. Don't know their own strength."

"I think it helps if you don't whip them. Now get out!", The keeper leaves.

"Peter? Peter Streete?", Juliet calls in a soft voice.

"He's the same as he was. You'll get nothing out of him.", Shakespeare sighs.

"Peter?", Juliet touches Streete's shoulder and he raises his head, staring.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Lilith gets a sudden headache.

"What is this? I must see.", They use the liquid in the cauldron to scry, and see Juliet with Streete.

"That stranger. She was at the inn with Shakespeare. I thought then she smelt of something new."

"Now she visits the madhouse. The architect.", Bloodtide comments.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Juliet puts her fingers on Streete's temples.

"Peter, I'm Juliet. Go into the past. One year ago. Let your mind go back. Back to when everything was fine and shining. Everything that happened in this year since happened to somebody else. It was just a story. A Winter's Tale. Let go. That's it. That's it, just let go."

She lies Streete down on his cot.

"Tell me the story, Peter. Tell me about the witches.", She speaks softly to put him at ease.

Anastasia, Martha and The Doctor all watch on, impressed with her patience and calming tone.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Who is this woman? Why does she come now at our time of glory? Doomfinger, transport yourself. Doom this Juliet. Doom her hide.", Lilith demands.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Witches spoke to Peter. In the night, they whispered. They whispered. Got Peter to build the Globe to their design. Their design! The fourteen walls. Always fourteen. When the work was done they snapped poor Peter's wits.", Streete talks in third person, telling her what happened.

"Where did Peter see the witches? Where in the city? Peter, tell me. You've got to tell me where were they?", The Doctor suddenly bursts in. She shushes him, but Peter answers nonetheless.

"All Hallows Street."

"Too many words.", They all turn to see Doomfinger, the witch.

"What the hell?"

"Just one touch of the heart.", The witch says, looking towards Peter.

"No!", Juliet cries as Doomfinger puts her hand on Streete's chest, and he dies.

"Witch! I'm seeing a witch!", Shakespeare exclaims.

"Now, who would be next, hmm? Just one touch. Oh, oh, I'll stop your frantic hearts. Poor, fragile mortals.", Doomfinger smirks at them.

"Let us out! Let us out!", Martha suddenly screams, banging on the bars.

"That's not going to work. The whole building's shouting that.", Anastasia tells the woman.