xxxɪ.

xxxɪ. ɪ'ᴍ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Europe now online. Awaiting confirmation from South America. And keep tracking Japan."

Lucy and the Master arrive in the lift. Shortly thereafter, Juliet is roughly tossed between a few guards; making very little progress in her movement behind the Master.

The actual ship's bridge is on a raised area at the far end of the large area. Cameras are stationed at the side and there is a big glass conference table and chairs in the middle. One of the pieces of equipment on the bridge is a large circular item with engraving like the fob watch.

Upon noticing the U.S. President, Juliet is quickly ushered into a separate room before he can lay eyes on her.

"I want the whole thing branded in my suit of office, not the UN. You got that?", President Winters says.

"This material is being transmitted prior to transmission."

"Anything I can do? I could make the tea, or isn't that American enough? I don't know, I could make grits. What are grits, anyway?", The Master rambles, as Winters rolls his eyes.

"It you could just sit."

The Master and Lucy walk away.

"Misery guts. What do you think? It's good, isn't it?"

"It's beautiful.", Lucy comments.

"Some of my best work. Ministry of Defence. I helped design this place. Every detail."
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
The Doctor stops running.

"We've no time for sightseeing.", Jack groans.

"No, wait. Shush, shush, shush, shush. Can't you hear it?", The Doctor says, listening for something.

"Hear what?"

"Doctor, I've got family on board.", Martha reminds him.

"So do-", Anastasia's eyes go wide as she cuts herself off, only to be completely ignored by everyone but Martha.

"What?"

"Thea. I need to make sure she is safe. Yeah, that's who I'm talking about, no one else."

Although she is skeptical, Martha accepts the girl's answer.

"That was close."

"Too close.", Thea nods, beside her sister as the Doctor finally figures out where the noise he heard is coming from.

"Brilliant. This way.", They run down a gangway to level 4, then open a door at the end.

"Oh, at last!"

"Oh, yes!", Martha cries.

"What's it doing on the Valiant?"
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"What the hell has he done?", Anastasia asks, eyes wide with horror while she stares at the Tardis.

"Don't touch it."

"I'm not going to.", Jack spits at the Doctor.