ɪɪɪ.

ɪɪɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ɪɴᴠᴀꜱɪᴏɴ
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"He's the Doctor and she's Juliet. My Juliet.", Rose grins.

"But what happened to my Doctor? Or is it a title that's just passed on?", Harriet asks, clearly confused.

"I'm him. I'm literally him. Same man, new face. Well, knew everything.", The Doctor tells her.

"And this is still Juliet.", He gestures to the woman next to him. She waves at the woman.

"But you can't be."

"Harriet Jones, we were trapped in Downing Street and the one thing that scared you wasn't the aliens, it wasn't the war, it was the thought of your mother being on her own.", The Doctor says.

"Oh, my God."

"Did you win the election?", Juliet asks, genuinely curious.

"Landslide majority."

"If I might interrupt.", The Sycorax butts in.

"Yes, sorry. Hello, big fellow.", The Doctor and Juliet both give the creature their attention now.

"Who exactly are you two?"

"Well, that's the question.", Juliet laughs.

"I demand to know who you are!", The Sycorax exclaims.

"I don't know!", The Doctor shouts back in the same tone before continuing.

"See, there's the thing. I'm the Doctor, but beyond that, I just don't know. I literally do not know who I am. It's all untested. Am I funny? Am I sarcastic?Sexy?", He winks at Rose and clicks his tongue, earning a glare from Juliet and an uncomfortable look from the blonde.

"Right old misery? Life and soul? Right handed? Left handed? A gambler? A fighter? A coward? A traitor? A liar? A nervous wreck? I mean, judging by the evidence, I've certainly got a gob. And how am I going to react when I see this, a great big threatening button. A great big threatening button which must not be pressed under any circumstances, am I right? Let me guess. It's some sort of control matrix, hmm? Hold on, what's feeding it?", The Doctor opens the base of the pillar under the button.

"And what've we got here? Blood? Yeah, definitely blood. Human blood. A Positive, with just a dash of iron. Ah, but that means blood control. Blood control! Oh, I haven't seen blood control for years. You're controlling all the A Positives. Which leaves us with a great big stinking problem. Because I really don't know who I am either. I don't know when to stop. So if I see a great big threatening button which should never, ever, ever be pressed, then I just want to do this.", Juliet hits the button.

"No!", Rose and Harriet both cry out.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Everyone takes a step forward then stops. The blue energy flickers then the people look around, confused.

"What the hell am I doing up here?", Jason mutter to himself.

"Get away from the edge!", Sandra exclaims to him.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"You killed them!", Alex cries, glaring heatedly at the woman.