Cold behaviour

Mulai dari awal

No response. Neil gets angry.

Neil: you will not listen to me like this.

Neil pulled off the duvet and picked up Avni who opened her eyes and looked at Neil he took her to the bathroom and makes her stand. Neil goes to the room and takes out her saree from the cupboard and goes to her. Neil gave the saree in her hands. Avni looked at Neil then she looked down.

Neil: 10 minutes, you have only ten minutes. Take a shower and come out. If you will not come in ten minutes or if it will move tenth to the eleventh minute then I will come here and.

Avni looked at Neil.

Neil: you very well know what I mean.

Neil glared at her and goes. He stopped at the door.

Neil: I am standing outside if you locked the door then I will break it.

Neil turned his face to her.

Neil: I swear, Avni.

Avni was looking at him, Neil goes and closed the door. Avni thinks. Neil was waiting for Avni. He was standing in the room and looking at the clock from time to time. He looked at the clock and goes to the door and knocks on it. No response so he understood that Avni is ready if she was not ready she will ask for time. Neil opened the door and saw Avni is trying to tie the string of the blouse. Neil looked down then he looked at her and came to her, he replaced her hand and Avni looked up, she turns her face slightly. Neil tied the string.

Neil holds Avni’s hand and takes her to the room and makes her sit on the stool in front of the dressing table. Neil goes to get the towel from the bathroom and comes back, he wipes her hair with the towel and brushed her hair. Avni was silently sitting there. By mistake, Neil pulled her hair while brushing them, Avni winces, and Neil looked at her and saw Avni is looking at him. Neil looked down.

Neil: sorry.

Neil resumed his work. He sat beside her and makes her wear the earnings, Neil picked up the mangalsutar and looked at it. Avni saw that. Neil again kept that on the dressing table. Avni saw that, she picked up the mangalsutar and opened it to wear. Neil again takes that from her and keeps that on the table. Avni looked at Neil then she looked at the mangalsutar then she looked at Neil who was looking down.

Neil: you don’t need to wear it when you have decided to break our relationship then why do you want to wear it?

Avni was looking at him.

Avni: I am still your wife so you can’t snatch that right from me.

Neil smiled sarcastically.

Neil: the one who wants to give her right to someone else, is saying that I want to snatch her right. Wow, impressive.

Avni looked down and she applied the sindoor in her hairline and put on the mangalsutar. Neil waits for her to get up but she started to set the dressing table. Neil grins his teeth and picked her up. Neil took her from the room. Avni and Neil were upstairs in the corridor, they reached the stairs.

Avni: stop.

Neil stopped.

Avni: put me, down, I am coming with you.

Neil puts her down and they went downstairs and smiled to see the family. They wished them morning and the family replied to them. They sat, Neil served the food to Avni and the family noticed that. They understood that something has happened. They looked at each other. Avni silently have breakfast.

Later, Avni got ready for the office and felt her head heavy and dizzy. She frowns but she did not show that to Neil who was getting ready for the hospital. Neil was putting on the watch. Avni thinks. She goes to pick up her bag from the table and kept her cell phone in that.

Avni: I am going, office, you take care of yourself and drive safely.

Neil: you don’t need to worry about me.

Avni looked up then she turns to Neil who looked at her and goes to the cupboard. Avni looked down and goes. Neil looked at her. He thinks. Avni was passing by the living area and again she felt dizzy. Avni frowns and catches her head.

Avni: what is happening to me? Maybe, I did not sleep well last night that’s why it is happening.

Avni shrugs off her thought and goes.

Later, Neil was sitting in his cabin and studying the case. His phone rings and he saw Avni’s caller id. Neil frowns, he picked up his phone and thinks. Neil picked up the call.

Neil: hello.

Neil was shocked to hear the other side.

Neil: what?

Neil got up and was in shock.