Chapter 23: Twisted images

Start from the beginning

His usual bright green eyes looked sad.

"I was upset about that waitress and the way you behaved towards her if I'm being honest. I wished you would have said that I was your girlfriend" I confessed with a sigh.

"I can't make our relationship official yet Olive, that's why I couldn't say that" he sighed.

"What? Why not?" I asked.

"My manager advised against it for now. He said to keep it between us for a couple of weeks" he said.

"But why? I don't understand" I said, confused.

"Because I have screwed up in the past a couple of times. It was a media scandal when I announced a few relationships only to break up a few days later" he said with an embarrassed look.

I was frankly shocked to hear that because I had never imagined Marc to be like that. I doubt I had even read about that.

"That was in the past Olive. I was young and stupid" he said, holding my hand.

"Marc, I'm surprised. I never expected you were the playboy type" I said.

"Olive, I'm not, not anymore. Please don't think differently of me now" he said, holding my hand tighter like he was afraid I would leave.

"I won't," I said and wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you" he whispered into my ear.

"I love you too," I said.

Marc kissed my lips softly.

"I really am sorry Olive, I don't want you to think I'm hiding our relationship because I'm not. You know my whole team knows right, so please just bear with me. My manager is just very strict about these things, because of my screw-ups" he sighed.

"I understand Marc, but next time just talk to me please instead of behaving strangely. If you would have told me about this earlier, I would have understood" I sighed.

"Baby I'm sorry, I will try not to make you jealous again, though you look hot when you are jealous" he smirked.

I glared at him, but then I smiled because it was hard to stay mad at Marc. He was just too cute! Marc got up from the bed, making me frown.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Nowhere," he said, mysteriously.

He locked my door.

"Why are you locking the door?" I asked.

"Because" he smirked.

He crawled into bed with me.

"Marc if you are planning on doing what I think you want to do, then forget it! My parents and Adrian are home" I groaned.

"Adrian isn't home," he said, starting to kiss my neck.

"Marc no!" I groaned and pushed him away.

He got on top of me and held my wrists.

"You really don't want to?" he asked, biting his lip.

"Marc..." I gasped.

He put my hands around his neck and kissed me fully on the lips, turning it into a French kiss. I was getting turned on, though I didn't want to. He parted his lips from mine and looked me in the eyes.

"Marc we can't" I whispered.

"We'll be quiet" he winked and slid his hand under my t-shirt.

"M...a-r...c" I shivered because his hands felt cold on my skin.

His lips were on my neck, sucking on my sweet spot slowly while his hands stroked over my bra. I closed my eyes and bit my lip because I didn't want to make any sound. Marc removed my t-shirt and then he removed his. I traced his hot abs with my index fingers while biting my lip.

"The look on your face is turning me on" he growled.

Marc licked my lips and slowly sucked on them and I could definitely feel his erection against my stomach. I moved my hands down and unzipped his jeans. I slid my hands inside and massaged him down below. He growled quietly and bit my neck to smother his tones of pleasure. He removed my hands and quickly took off his jeans. He also removed his briefs and slid on protection.

I was still wearing my bra and panties. Marc got on top of me again and unhooked my bra. He massaged my breasts with both hands while his erection was pushing against my panties.

"Kiss me or else I'll moan out loud" I whispered.

He kissed me immediately while massaging my breasts even more. He parted his lips from mine to breathe. His lips then moved over my breasts.

"Marc, no" I moaned, quietly.

He didn't listen however and cherished my breasts with his lips and tongue. I bit my lip hard because I was scared and aroused at the same moment. 

"How wet are you?" Marc suddenly whispered into my ear.

"See for yourself," I said, biting my lip.

"With pleasure" he smirked.

He rubbed his manhood against my panties, making me wetter by the second. 

"You tease" I groaned in pleasure and frustration.

Marc had this devilish smirk on his face. He sucked on my nipple while continuing to rub his manhood against my panties. It gave me double pleasure and I was going crazy.

"Marc please" I begged.

"Do you want me to stop?" he whispered.

"Yes," I whined.

"Really?" he whispered against my lips.

"Mmm," I moaned slowly because I was about to climax without him even entering me.

"What was that baby?" he teased.

I pulled his face to mine and kissed him hard to make sure I wouldn't moan out loud. I climaxed a second later, holding tightly onto Marc. He suddenly ripped my panties off. I gasped because I knew what was coming next. I dug my nails into Marc's back as he pushed his manhood inside my entrance. I was sure he would have bruises from my nails, but he didn't seem to care. He moved in and out of me while kissing me so that we both wouldn't moan. He sped up his thrusts to pleasure himself and me more. I dragged my nails over his back, probably scratching him in the process. He finally hit my G-spot and I sucked his lips hard to quiet myself. Then suddenly it wasn't Marc anymore who was making love to me...I saw Neymar's face and gasped. I stared at him in disbelief for a few seconds as I hit my climax, arching my back. I felt extreme pleasure in my body but my mind was in pain.