"Ladies, are you two ready? Take a deep breath, in and out." The emcee uttered.

"The first question will be, when you win as the President of Student Council, what will be your platform?" The emcee asked.

"Ms. Celestine let's start with you." He added as Celestine nodded.

"My greetings, to all students, teachers and parents who are here today, Good Morning. My goals, both personally and if I were elected to the position of Student Council President, would to be to ensure that every student's voice is heard. I genuinely believe that every person's voice is highly valuable. I want to participate in discussions with students about what matters the most to them. It can be discussions about diversity, Black Lives Matter, mental health, sexual harassment and sexual assault, ways to study more efficiently, or just provide an opportunity to let students speak their mind in an environment where they will not be judged or criticized for what they believe or how they feel. I also want to challenge myself and my fellow student leaders to talk with people more, learn about them, and do everything that we can to make sure they feel represented and included. I want Ateneo to be a safe place, where we do not have stigma about mental health issues. I will be doing informational and interactive events about mental health topics. I want "less talking and more actions" to be the motto here in Ateneo, I want to start talking about initiatives, even minor ones to make ADMU campus green and eco-friendly." Celestine stated calmly and the audience gave her around of applause, Celestine looked at her tita Imee and her mom and they gave her a thumbs up.

"Wow what a platform, Ms. Araneta, very well. Now we may hear, yours Ms. Dela Cruz." The emcee exclaimed, Irene and Imee were just looking at Celestine with very proud face.

"Mana sakin yan!" Imee whispered to her sister.

"Sayo nalang lahat, manang. Anak mo?" Irene said sarcastically, Imee just laughed quietly as they focused to Celestine's opponent.

"Having served in the Student Government for almost two years and holding different positions has helped me improve various things on campus. Being in the position of President would mean that I would have to lead a group of diversity, being someone who is not diverse. Instead, I want to bring in more diverse groups of people, not just stopping at race but also groups like our LGBTQ+ and allow them to take the initiative and for them to be able to show campus how diversity matters on campus. I want to just be that person who is there for them, to help them promote, a useful tool that can help with things like connections. With that, I also want to work beside the Black Lives Matter movement we have on campus, to show that diversity, not just on our campus but in our communities matter too. I want to help ensure that our diverse groups on campus feel as secure and welcomed." Ashley stated.

"Okay wow, so as we all heard they have the same platform. Now, let us call our beloved Principal to give her questions to the candidates." The emcee respectfully requested.

"If elected, what do you as a leader bring to this position that will help to promote growth in the students around you?" Ms. Javier asked.

"Miss Dela Cruz, you go first."

"U-umh, My abilities as a leader have been proven time and again through achievement. I was nominated as the council vice-president because I displayed integrity, honor, and commitment. This experiences have equipped me with excellent inter-personal communication skills, a stout work ethic, and an unwavering resolve to achieve anything I set my mind to. All this background brings together my ability to encourage my fellow-students towards the development of their talents towards creating a powerful network of talented and high achievers." Ashley uttered and few students clap, Celestine smirked, she cannot find the answer of the question that has been asked.