35. Beach shore

2 weeks has passed since the talk and today Milos and I were planning a gender reveal party.

"Ljubavi. How about this?" he said holding up a white bottle of wine.
"Sure. "

I had told him to stop calling me ljubavi since I wasn't sure if we ever were getting back together.

His jaw tensed as he looked away. I hate seeing him like this but it wasn't even enough of remembering what I went or are going through because of him.
Dejan was the first one to arrive. I had told Milos that if he'd like to mend things between us he has to stop acting so ugly towards Dejan as long as I didn't let him touch me.

"Hey beautiful." Dejan said handing me a gift.

I heard Milos whispered something as he made a scoff so I eyed him angry as I continued talking and thanking Dejan.

When everyone arrived we started by cheering.

"So cheers for everyone making it to be here with us for our gender reveal." I said
Lara whistled as she clapped her hands.
"-and thank you all for the support." Milos said.

Everyone raised their glass until Milos interrupted. "And as a toast for my beautiful glorious wife for carrying our baby." I looked at him and send him a small smile before we all cheered.

"So how about we pop the ballon?" Lara screamed.
I and Milos stood side by side as we already knew the gender.
ONE..
TWO..
THREE..
*POP*

Everyone screamed and cheered especially our fathers when the blue confetti was spread all over the room.
I got overjoyed with love and thankfulness so hard that I jumped up at Milos hugging him. When I figured what I did I backed down carefully as I was still in his arms. His eyes starring at my lips. And I at his.

I quickly shook my head and backed away. Of course I wanted to kiss him, clearly, I love him. But I couldn't let him off this easy.

The rest of the party went on smoothly and soon everyone was headed home.
"I can't believe your having a baby boy!" Lara squeaked.
I smiled as Bojan took grabbed her arm pulling her. "Yeah yeah come on now, macko." (Cat)

My eyes widened at his words as I looked at Lara. And as quickly as she saw that she ran out.
"Okay well bye!" I said laughing.
I turned around to see that he was watching me.
"You look like a million bucks."
I blushed. "Thank you for today. I loved it."

We got upstairs and looked at each other as we parted and walked in to different bedrooms.
I sat down on the bed as I started crying. All I ever wanted was right here. But I missed him so much. I wanted to kiss him, to hold him. For him to hold me.
I cried myself to sleep that night.

The morning after I was awaken by a knock.
I sat up in bed as I stretched my arms out saying. "Come in.
The door opened and my head immediately skipped a beat as I saw him.
He walked in wearing grey pants and a black button up shirt with a silver Omega watch.
He looked good enough to eat.

"Hey." he said as he sat down by the end of the bed.

"Hi." I said.

"So I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me today."

I looked at him as I thought. How is he going to make things better between us if I don't let him.
"Sure." I said smiling.

He smiled even bigger still looking at me while casting looks at my bump.

"You've grown so much."

"Want to touch it?" I said.

"Sure." He said climbing up in bed besides me while putting his hands and head towards my bump.
"Hey sine. It's daddy." he said rubbing the bump. (Son)

And almost immediately a strong kick was felt. "Woah" I said sitting up straight.

"Your as strong as your mother, peanut." he said chuckling.

I laughed as he straightens up looking at me, again we were so close our lips almost met.

"I love you, T." he said. I looken at him before I turned around breaking the feeling.
I love you too I thought.

He cleared his throat as he got up.
"So you'll be ready in an hour?" He asked looking at me with that handsome face of his.
"Yeah." I said smiling before he disappeared out the door.

I got up and dressed before walking down to the living room.

His eyes widened when he saw me. "Fuck you look even better everyday."

"So do you." I said.
We walked out to the car as he helped me get inside for the first time in a while driving it himself.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see."
I noticed he started pulling in by a big beach and as he parked the car and got out I got confused.
He helped me out of the car and helped me get out of my shoes as he guided me down the beach shore until we got to this beautiful little set up down the beach.

"Oh my god Pizza!" I said smiling.
Milos started chuckling as he helped me down to sit.

"I can't believe you did this." I said while taking a bit of the pizza.

"Here." he said giving me a glass of non alcoholic sparkling.
He kept watching me asking me how I felt and checked that I was feeling well and not hurting sitting on the sand.

"Milos, calm down! I'm pregnant not dying." I said laughing.

He laughed with me before asking me.
"Don't you think a house would be better for us than a penthouse?"

I almost choked on my pizza.
"What do you mean?"

"Well don't you think it would be better for our children if we had a house."

"Are you really ready for such a investment?" I asked chuckling.
He narrowed his eyebrows looking serious saying.
"Your the one I want to be with and raise my family with. No one else so of course I'm ready."
I smiled knowing I've never ever seen him this serious. "I don't know." I said.

Im not that angry over the sleeping over part anymore since I've had time to think about the whole think. In fact I think I was most angry about was him going there. Not him sleeping or drinking there, because she drugged him.
But every night the question in my head was what if it had happened? And would him being sober had made a difference. Now I knew it would have.

______________________________
What did you think about the chapter? Did you believe she needs to push him a bit more?
/B