29. Volim te

The rest of our honeymoon went on lovely, we did everything I ever dreamed of doing on a honeymoon.
Had dinner every night, drinks at the beach by sunsets, went skydiving, rock climbing, surfing. And lots of sex. Everywhere. If there were a record of having sex at the most places in the shortest amount of time- we'd held it.

But today it was time to fly home. I was busy packing while I suddenly had de urge to throw up. I ran towards the bathroom right past Milos and threw myself on the floor as I threw up in the toilet.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?"

"I don't-" then I continued to throw up both breakfast and yesterdays dinner. What a waist.

I got up and brushed my teeth as I felt a strong pair of hands hug me from behind.

"You sure your okay?"

"Yeah, baby I'm fine."

He kissed my temple before he went back to his laptop.
I stood in front of the full body mirror and rolled up my top over my stomach as I started to feel around. Had I grown? My stomach looks kind of swollen. Omg have I gained this much weight in 2 weeks?

My thoughts were cut of by Milos calling my name. "Ljubavi."

"Yes! I'm coming"

"We have to go" he said.
His men gathered our stuff as we made our way to the airport and our private plane.

The plane ride was long, but not longer than the car ride home. The elevator for opened and I walked out, ending up in our livingroom in our penthouse.

"Finally." I said while blowing out a long breath as I dropped my handbag on the couch.
Then I felt Milos snake his arm around me to grab my hip to squeezed it while placing small kisses on my neck, and in between kisses saying,
"I've promised my parents that we'd have dinner there tonight."

"Oh, and here I thought I'd get you all by my self tonight too."

He chuckled dark as he looked at me before he leaned against my ear and whispered.
"We have the rest of our life's to to that, baby."

I blushed as I quickly wiggled my way out of his grasp.

"I'll take a shower and get changed then."

He nodded while picking up his phone.
There is nothing better than a long shower after a whole day of flying, but I had to cut the shower short. After washing my hair I walked out of the shower to put on some body lotion before I dressed myself.

For a dinner with the in-laws I choose a black midi dress that hugged my curves and showed off my collarbones with a gold Versace necklace. And to that I matched my dress with black Saint Laurent heels with a gold heel.

I walked out of the room to bump in to someone so I nearly slipped when someone grabbed me

"Careful, ljubavi."

"Thank you." I said as I fell in a trans as I looked right in to those big beautiful brown eyes.
"M-milos"
"Yes?"
"Volim te." (I love you)
He watched me, with a emotion I've never seen swirling in his brown eyes.

"You know I can't say it-"

"You don't have to say it back. Just know that I really love you."
He grabbed my face and kissed me, not an usual kiss we normally use to share, this one was not only filled with passion but something different too. Like it was filled with.. love."

We both stepped back to look at each other before he said. "Oh fuck it." as he grabbed me and carried me bridal style towards our bedroom. He threw me on to the bed and I quickly pulled up my dress and wiggled my panties of as he grabbed me and dragged me towards him while he positioned himself. He was now so close so that I could feel his breath at my pussy.
I gasped as he started ravishing me.
"Holy fuck." I moaned.

He didn't even have to go on for more than 30 seconds before I started cramping and moaned loud before I came on his face.

He quickly stood up and unzipped his pants as he positioned himself at my opening. He slowly entered me. He started going slow as he pulled up my upper half of the dress around my stomach. He started massaging my breast and then he took it in his mouth. He took his time licking and sucking both of my nipples. I once again came but this time all over his cock.

"Fuck you're wet." he said as he kept going slow, admiring every view of me underneath him. I once again felt the ecstasy inside of me as I started cramping.

"Yes please, I'm coming." I whispered.
We both came together, we looked At each other as he placed his forehead against mine while closing his eyes.
"Volim I ja tebe." (I love you too.)

He then stood up and walked to get a cloth to clean me up and then he was just about to wipe himself clean before I grabbed his thick member and licked him clean. "Shit." he moaned as he started getting hard again.
He chuckled darkly as he grabbed his cock and started stroking it.
"I'll just message my parents we won't make it tonight."

__________
We'll I guess you know how the rest of the night went ;)
My oh my.
/B