9. Paris

Milos POV
One hour later we arrived to Paris. I immediately sent her with a car to the hotel while taking another car with Bojan to our meeting.

When we got to the warehouse they already found the mole.
He was sitting tied on a chair while looking like shit.

I watched him while smirking before I asked "So Mr. Belus who exactly did you tell our business plan to"
"I swear I did not" he said in a French accent.
"The longer you keep this up the longer the torture" I said as I took of my jacket and neatly folded it over the chair as I put a cigarette in my mouth.
"I know nothing" he said. But then he started smiling sinisterly "Except for the little wife of yours. She's so sexy, what I would give to just fuck her in the mouth."

I lit up my cigarette and blew smoke in his face while shaking of anger. He started groaning as I put out the cigarette on his chest while picking up a knife.
"Let the fun begin."

——————
Teodoras POV
I walked around the room in our suite ready to go, I was really bored since I've waited for Milos to come to the hotel for a while now. It was nearly 6.30 and we had a table at 7.
I watched myself in the mirror, looking at my hair that I pulled up in a bun while looking over my dark makeup and red lips.

Then I heard the door open.
The sight before me almost made me scream.
Milos all covered in blood.
"W-what.."
He held his hand up signaling not now before he started walking right in to the bathroom.
I made my way out on the balcony, sitting down to calm down from what I've just seen before I saw the Eiffel-tower. It looked beautiful. I've never been in Paris. Actually not anywhere but Serbia and America.
10 minutes later he walked out on the balcony looking as fresh as ever.

I got up and asked him "So. Are you going to tell me what you did?"
"How are you so sure that it was me" he smirked.
"Boze, cut the crap, I know by now that you are the don." (God)
Silence. He just looked my up and down. He stood up as he took a step closer to me. He put a strand of my hair behind my ear as he moves closer so that he could whisper in my ear "What I would give to take you out of this dress and just take you here and now."
My eyes widened in surprised. Then he turned around and started walking away said "Ajde, pozuri."
"Evo idem, I can't run in theese heels"
(come on, hurry upp, im coming"