15. Tell me your mine

Milos POV
I pulled on boxers, and grey sweatpants as I caught her looking at me again.

"Spill"

"Soo..." she said.

"So?" I looked at her questionable.

"When do I get to meet Dejan?"

I tensed saying. "At the wedding."

"Aaaaw not before? Isn't he going to be your best man?"

"No." I said.

"Why"

"You sure love to ask questions" I looked at her.

"Come on, just tell me." She said while walking up to me to adjust my collar.

"He's an ass"

"More ass then you?" She said laughing.
I grimaced.
We both started to laugh.
I told her everything from how my baby brother blamed me for our move to America. I got kicked out of school in Serbia and no one wanted me for my reputation. So my parents had to move.

"And why was that such a horrible thing?" She asked.

"Because it was away from you. So he didn't talk to me for a whole year. And even after that things were never the same."

She blushed. "He truly was my best friend."
"I know ljubavi" I said as I pulled her against me.

"If I'm honest I don't know if I even want to invite him to the wedding. But my parents would never allow that."

"Stop,of course he should come"

"He's still in love with you."

She froze. "No he isn't, we were best friends nothing else"

"Not if you ask him, he went crazy when he found out I was to be engage to you. Talking about how that was his right."

She looked at me with her big brown eyes while saying "I'm sure he didn't mean it like that."

She's so innocent, so pure, I feel guilt building up inside of my chest. I'll never be able to give her all that she wants less all she deserves.
—————
Teas POV
Things were really looking good between us, we talked, laughed and actually had some movie nights together. And it's only a few weeks left until we were about to get married. My mother, Lara and Milica all went shopping the other day and I found nothing. So my mother in law booked us a appointment at the most luxurious wedding dress shop there is in New York. I can't wait for Milos to see it.
Right now both of our mothers were stressed out with wedding planning and I haven't seen Milos for two whole days which was quite unusual for us by know. Him and his dad been away fixing some business with the Chinese.

After the talk we had about Dejan I didn't dare to contact him alone. Thinking I was over stepping or even worse - Milo's getting it all wrong and killing his brother or me. So I asked Milica, my soon to be mother in-law to call him and send him a message from me. Hoping he will come and support us.

Milos had earlier today texted me he was
going to take me out on a date at the rooftop of one of his restaurants so I was about to get ready. I let my hair loose in my ordinary waves. And did a light makeup with a glossy gloss.
I put on a short revealing two piece, hoping he'd like it. But the skirt was short so it might have 2 effects.
1. Him getting angry and telling me to change because it's to short and revealing.
2. Actually going anyways? Unlikely.

I heard him walking in while shouting "I'm taking a shower, I'll be ready in ten

I heard him walking in while shouting "I'm taking a shower, I'll be ready in ten."
"Yeah right.." I whispered.

20 minutes later he came out looking like a fucking god.
"Nema šanse, change" he said in a irritated voice. (Not a chance)

"No." I said crossing my arms.

"You better go change now or I'll might kill someone" he said in a serious tone.

"I refuse." I said while sitting down.
He looked away and sighted as he rolled his eyes.

"This is a one time thing and one time only. I never want to see you wearing these type of short and revealing stuff outside our bedroom." he said giving me a wink at the last part.

"You look sexy as fuck tho" he said as he grabbed my hand and kissed it which resulted in me blushing.

"So do you."

I have something for you before we go"
He took out a box and gave it to me. When I opened it, I gasped. It was a beautiful white gold necklace with a diamond in the middle. Simple but beautiful just as I liked it.

I looked at him and he at me and this feeling, of something I just couldn't label, just came over me so I took a step forwards and kissed him.
He chuckled against my lips.

"If I new you'd had this reaction I would have bought you jewelry weeks ago" he said laughing.

I playfully punched his arm. "Help me put it on."

"Naravno" he said. (Of course)
I looked myself in the mirror as I eyed the neckless.

"I love it, hvala." I said (Thank you)

We took the car to this big beautiful classy restaurant. We walked inside and he even held the door for me.

"Mr Jovanovic! We have your vip table for you. Follow me, don."

We followed him to this big beautiful room with a dark theme with the colors Brown, beige and a splash of black.

We walked inside the room and Milos pulled the chair for me to sit so I did. He walked around and sat down himself.

"So. This is actually your restaurant?" I asked.
He nodded.

"It's beautiful."

We just stare at each other until the waitress interrupted us.

"Mr Jovanovic. What can I get you?"
He looked at me.
"A water please." I said.

"Bring champagne and water. For the both of us."
She nodded and walked away.

"You know I don't drink-"

"A glass of champagne doesn't hurt."
I watched him before I decided to not fight him on this one so I nodded before looking through the menu.

"Can I ask why you don't drink?" he said.

"I never actually liked the flavor of alcohol."

"Champagne is sweet. You'll love it."

The waitress came back with our drinks and took our orders before walking away again.

"So how did it go with our mothers today? Did you find something YOU like?"

"Yeah I think I did. "

"Good. I know our moms can be pushy so just tell me if they are to much and I'll tell them to back off."

"You know I can say no myself?"

"I'm sure you can." he said winking at me.

A new waitress came in with our food as she stopped at Milos.

"Mr. Jovanovic! So good to see you. You look lovely." She said as she stroke his shoulder.

"Miss Hailey. How's school?"

"Ugh, horrible but I do what I can."
She kept flirting with him and he smiling at her, making me almost burst out of my seat but I sat there knowing he loved torturing me like this and I would not allow him the satisfaction.
The waitress whispered something in his ear as she left a note by his hand and walked out.
I looked away as I started eating my food.
As soon as I placed the food in my mouth I let out a involuntary moan.
His eyes immediately went pitch black grabbing the fork making his knuckles all white.

"Don't tempt me to bend you over this table right here and now."
—————————
Is he breaking down his wall or what do you guys think?
/B