27. Red hair

Milos POV
"I love you."
Shit, shit, shit. I quickly placed her down on her feet and hurried out of there. I know it was a pussy move but I just couldn't.
I took my towel and jumped the shower, when I came out she was fast asleep. But I could clearly see she's been crying.
I sat down beside her and stroked her cheek as I said. "I'll never be able to give you all that you deserve. I don't know why I can't tell you that I love you too."

I shuffled around for a few hours before I looked at the time. 5am. "Well if I didn't go to sleep by now I won't later".

I sighed as I sat on the edge of the bed with my head in my hands. I looked over at her, sleeping peacefully. If she's only knew what risk she is to me by me loving her. No I couldn't. But I did. But I couldn't.
I buried my head in my hands once more before I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"What's wrong, ljubavi?"
When I didn't answer her hand disappear, but all of the sudden she straddled me, locking eyes with her we kissed.
"Now tell me."

I looked at her as I was mesmerized by her beautiful features, her full lips, her small nose, her big brown eyes. I lifted her off me and stood up to walk towards the closet and started dressing.

"Milos!" She yelled as I heard rapid footsteps behind me.
She grabbed my hand making me turn.

"Please, tell me, baby." She whispered.

"I can't." I said looking away.
I could see the disappointment in her eyes.
"But I can show you." I said as I grabbed her and started kissing her.

After a few minutes we parted for air.
We looked at each other as we smiled.

"So" we said at the same time.
"I have some things to take care of, but I'll be back to take you to lunch." I said as i kissed her cheek and then walked out.

God I wanted to pin her down on the bed and ravish her, but I had stuff to do. The mafia comes first. Now and always.

I sat myself in the car before telling the driver, "Harpers".
Then I decided to go thru some of my messages.

Dad 1 message
Luka 1 missed call
Luka 1 voicemail
Camille 12 missed calls
Camille 6 messages
Camille 1 voicemail

And then there were also some unknown numbers and messages from girls and former hookups always begging for more.
"I have to get a new number." I said quietly.
But I wonder what Camille wanted, 12 missed calls seemed a little desperate. I decided not to check and delete them.

I texted my dad back and Luka telling him I'll call him back, before putting my phone in my pocket.
"Harpers, sef." (Boss)
"Hvala, Zeljko." I said as I walked out of the car. (Thank you)

I walked into this big building m and as soon as I stepped inside I was greeted by a tall red head.
"Hello, Mr Jovanovic. Mr Harper is waiting downstairs, just follow me."

I nodded and we walked towards the elevator, she swayed her hips a bit to much for me to believe it was how she ordinary walked and as soon as we stepped inside the elevator she adjusted her dress so that her tits practically screamed to help them out of it.
She looked at me seductively winking her eyelashes as she said.
"Do you mind?" pointing to the zipper at the back of her dress that needed to be pulled up.

So I walked up to her, and adjusted her zipper as her body, but most ass bumped in right into my crotch.

"Oh, I'm sooo sorry, I slipped. It's these damn heels. So slippery." while eyes still locked on me.

"No hard feelings." I said as the elevator door opened and I walked out.

"Milos, boss man! Nice to see you." Mr Harper said.

"Andrew." I said as we shook hands.
"How's the wife?"

"She's fine." I said as I locked eyes with the red head, she was playing around with her pen in her mouth. She knew I had a wife. But she didn't care.

"Looking to have some fun?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows while throwing a glance at the red head.

"No, thank you."

"Wow, you? faithful? I would have never thought, brother."

I chuckled.
"Oh, your not?"
I looked at him trying to comprehend why his asking all these questions about my wife and me when it hit me, Dejan.

"How's the guns?"

"They're wonderful, I've been contacted by almost every embassy in Balkan and even Slavians. Demitri himself.

"No."

"But we could make a fortune." He said looking serious.

"I'm not selling guns to him."
"Okay boss man, but I would like to have a reason if he asks."

"Because I said so."
He nodded.
"How's it going with Harry." I said as I felt the phone inside my pocket buzz.

Harry Sinclair. Another mobster. But in England. Whom we'd been in rival with since long before I was even born.

"Oh.. you know. He threatened to blow up all of our gun warehouses. But nothing yet."

"Don't let him, blow his up first."

"Yes boss man."
I turned around and started walking towards the elevator and as I waited the red head came up to me placing a note inside my jacket pocket.
"Here, in case your in the mood... for fun."
Then she walked away.

My phone buzzed another time and I looked up to se 4 messages from Camille.
Shit the bitch's really getting crazy.

I again deleted the messages, and continued the walk to the car.

"Sef, where off to now?"

"Back to enjoy my honeymoon, and my gorgeous wife."

_____________
Hm. This Harry sounds like bad news..
Or what do you think?
/B