3. Wifey

Milos POV:
I grab the handle as I closed the shower door after just getting out. I started wiping myself and then threw the towel beside the new young housekeeper that had just occompanied me while showering.

"Get dressed and take that with you." I told her while slapping her ass.
"Yes sir"
I hurried up to shave, put on some cologne and then dressing in a black suit.
As I notice the girl still hasn't left I said. "You may go".
"Of course sir, do you want me to return.." I cut her of short, "go"

She gave me this look, the same look they always give, I saw the hurt in her eyes.
But what did they except? Me to fuck her and then fall in love with her? Give me a break.

I started making my way towards the stairs when I heard my parents talking in our native language. Meaning our guests had arrived.
I made my way down the stairs when I saw a man with dark brown hair with grey highlights and a light brown haired woman, and then my friend Luka beside them.

I scanned them up and down to get a feeling who these people were and my eyes quickly snapped to the most gorgeous looking woman I've ever seen. She was wearing a brown silk dress year hugged her curves perfectly. She was showing a bit of cleavage revealing a pair of full tits. My eyes continued wandered down to her small waist and then her beautiful hips. I made my way closer to greet her parents.

"Mr. Ilic." I said shaking his hand.
"Nice to see that you have grown up. Not the same boy who tricked Luka to get in trouble anymore." Mr. Ilic said smiling.
I nodded as I walked over to greet Mrs.Ilic.
I took her hand and placed a light kiss on it.
"Nice to see you again, dear boy."
"You too."

Our parents were chatting about something as I approached Luka. "Brate" (brother) Then I shook Luka's hand. "How long has it been, maybe 13years?" he said smiling at me.
"Something like that" I said as we shook hands.
We have been talking a lot on the phone for years but we haven't met in a long time.
He nodded before he turned around. "This is my now, fully grown sister." He said before his father called his name.
"Excuse me."

I took a step towards her watching her. I couldn't stop staring at her plump lips and her cute little button nose. My eyes scanned her face and stopped as I was mesmerized by her round big brown eyes that were just staring at me.

My eyes quickly wandered to her dress and body. She looked like a goddess . I remember her from when we were children. She used to play with my brother. She was the little kid with the huge crush on me and back then braces.
I look her up and down while licking my lips. She'll make a steaming hot wife.

"Teodora"
"Milos"
I cleared my throat knowing everyone were watching us from a distance and then I narrowed my eyes- giving my father a look for them to get the fuck away and leave us alone. My parents, Luka and Mr & Mrs Ilic walked towards the kitchen leaving us alone.

"Maybe I won't mind marrying you at all" I said while looking her in up and down hungrily.

"Excuse me? What did you just say?" She said as she began to laugh the most enchanting laugh I've ever heard before saying "I'm not marrying you."

I smirked, "well to bad Ljubavi, it's already been decided" I told her as I took another step closer.
She backed away immediately, innocence portraying her. (Love)
"Well, Ljubavi. I'm not ever." She said sympathizing the word Ljubavi as if it was the ugliest word in the world.

And just like that she was heading straight towards her parents. I turned around to stare at her ass. A round full little thing, well it was bigger than the average butt but the best thing about it was that is was tight as fuck. I'd love to bury my cock right in her ass. But it'll have to wait. I hated the idea of marriage but I could actually see a brighter side to it now. At least I would be able to fuck her as I wanted.

As I crack my head to forcefully get rid of the thoughts before following her.
When I heard her whisper-scream, "mama, Tata are you kidding me"

"So now you've figured it out. Well good for you. Then we can start planning the wedding already." her father happily chimed for us all to hear.

She sarcastically rolled her eyes and god did I feel the need to bend her over my knee and spank her. I was sucked in even more, the girl was gorgeous.
"Ooooh how looovley" my mother said.
"Happy to welcome you to the family, darling" my father said as he looked at her with the same pierced grey eyes I have.

Teodoras POV
I turned around to whisper to my father.
"Im not marrying him, Tata"
"You'll do as I say. Do remember who you're talking to" he said

The dinner went by smooth like my parents wanted it to. My parents and Milo's parents couldn't stop talking about the future, our wedding and our future kids. My cheeks were burning up and I'm sure I was looked like a tomato.  My brother and Milos kept talking about some guy named Bojan. I vaguely remember someone by that name but my mind was somewhere else.

The whole dinner I felt him watching me. He was scanning my every move.
I was horrified, he had these cold and dangerous vibes about him that screamed for me to get the hell away from him right now.
All of the sudden he excused himself with the excuse that he had to do some work.

I started wondering what he works with.
He stood up and said goodbye to my parents and brother. His eyes met mine as he gave me a nod and walked away.

A few hours went by and my father and mother were getting ready to leave, and so was I.
I needed to go to the bathroom and pointed me to the stairs, since apparently they were renovating their three bathrooms on the first floor.

When I got up I heard a noice, more like a woman's laugh, I followed it to a big double wooden door, it was a bit open, it seems like the person forgot to close it.
So I did what any nineteen year old would- peeked inside when I saw the most unsettling thing. My so called fiancé was sitting on his office chair with a blonde girl sitting on his desk while she was talking about something. I just stood there for a second and it didn't take more than a second before we accidentally locked eyes. He kept looking straight at me while drinking his scotch still not moving away.
I turned my heel around and started walking downstairs. What a fucking prick, if he thinks I'm tolerating marrying this, he's wrong.

Milos POV
The dinner went by smoothly and our parents were really happy. I couldn't stop looking at her, my eyes were watching her every move. She even made eating a seductive thing. But I knew I had business to attend to so I thanked for the food and said my goodbyes before I went upstairs to my study.

I walked inside my office as I noticed Sienna standing in front of my desk. Sienna were one of many girls I occasionally slept with, the only difference was that I had a period were I preferred her pussy and that she would come over in a matter of minutes. She was like my own personal slut.
She looked fine. Nothing special, a blonde slender girl with a big boobs.

"I was in the neighbor so I let myself in." She purred.
"Yeah?" I asked her while smiling.
"Yeah" she said suductivly as she made her way towards me. When she was standing before me she started caressing my thigh before sitting down on my desk.
"How about we have some fun, make it with your while?" she winked at me saying.
But all of the sudden the door slightly opened and there she was. Even more beautiful than before. I got hard just by looking at her.
We locked eyes. Fuck.

I looked down for a second then up again to see that see now was gone.
"Milos?" Sienna said while grinding herself on me.
"I don't think so" I said as I pulled her off me.
"Fine." she looking confused.
"Now get out." I said.

———-
Sooo, I don't think T is so happy,what would you have done?
/B