19. Speechless

Milos POV
I kind of felt guilty when I got home.
I ditched her once again, I had a bunch of work an honestly I was fuming from seeing Camille about Paris, as soon as I saw her. I just needed to cool down and that's why I went to my fathers to help him out with the Chinese mob. And I didn't get back until 5pm.

But this morning really took its toll on me. I really wished I could have run back to bed and pulled her close to me. But my men really needed me today. We were using the new strip club we bought to host some meetings and for some of our men to have some... fun.

I spend the entire morning meeting up with my men to inform them of the new protocols. I told Bojan to keep a hard eye on Tea for me.

I snapped my head towards the door when I heard a knock.

"Come in." I said as I watched Luka making his way through the door.

I stood up and walked around my desk to greet him and shake his hand while saying.

"Luka. To what do I owe this pleasure?"

"I just wanted to meet you for a bit. If you have the time?"

I nodded and gestures him to sit as I sat down behind my desk once again.

"I want to help you."
I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Let me join the mafia." He said while he looked at me dead serious.

"Weren't you taking over the business for you're father, isn't he retiring soon?"

"I would like to do both."

I smiled like a devil before saying. "You're more than welcome, brate."

We had a chat and I told him about contacting Bojan and he'll tell him everything that needs to be done before we said our goodbyes and I went back to making work.

A couple of hours later I got home. She was nowhere to be seen so I made my way to the bedroom. I opened the door and my eyes widened at the sight and my dick immediately got hard. My eyes traveled down to these high sexy glitter heels. I started to look her up and down wearing my favorite color red, in a lace lingerie, and there I saw her bare pink pussy, her sexy hips and her perky tits.

I was about to take a step forward before I stopped. She has a gun.

"What the hell are you doing?" I growled.
But what she did then really left me speechless. She pointed the gun up her chin.

"Don't even thin.."
Then she started dragging it lower, down her body. To her breast, she circulated her nipple, then the other. They were hard, she was enjoying this.
Then down her stomach, her abdomen, to her pussy. She started rubbing her pussy with it while moaning.

I was rock hard. I've never been this turned on in my entire life. Then she started shaking violently, before screaming and squirting all over the gun.
I took a moment looking at her before approaching her taking the gun from her hands while pointing it at her cheek.
She didn't even flinch.

"Open your mouth."
She opened it like the good girl she is before I placed the gun in her mouth.
We looked at each other for a couple of seconds before I pulled it out.

"Undress me." I said. And so she did.
I put the gun on safety and placed it on the night stand.

I grabbed her around her neck choking her a bit before I kissed her, she opened her mouth as I demanded access and our tongs started to dance with each other.
I threw her on the bed and quickly positioned myself at her opening before slamming myself in to her wet dripping pussy.