7. Running

It has been 4 days since my 20th birthday, I got a text from Lara saying she's in Greece and that she doesn't know when she will be back. She completely vanished at my party, without saying goodbye.
I'm used to it though, she always disappears but usually calls me back.

I just feel in my gut that it's something else,I'll just have to contact her parents.
I picked up my phone and searched for Mrs. Stepanovic in my contacts.

..Dialing...
"Cao Teodora, kako si? Kako je mama I Tata? Sve ok?"
"Svi smo super hvala, a vi?"
(Hello, how are you? How are mom and dad? Everything okey?) (We are all good thank you, how about you guys?)

*Pretend that they are speaking in Serbian but writing in english so I don't have to translate it all*
"I wanted to ask if you knew what's up with Lara " I asked.
"I have no idea. The last time we talked was at your party. And even then she didn't say anything. Why? Did she disappear again?"

"Oh.. Yeah.. To Greece this time. She won't answer my calls, I only got a text."
"Give her some time, she'll call you when she's ready."
"Okay. Thank you, Mrs Stepanovic - Cao."
"Cao"
What in the hell? Give her time? What happened.

Today is the day I'm moving in with Milos in his parents house. Just until the renovation of his penthouse gets done. And it should be done in a few days or a week. It's scaring me to even think of being alone with him since our last encounter.
But I'll have to.

I knocked on the big double door, and I heard it open and there stood a short blonde skinny young housekeeper.

"Hello, Im Teodora."
She looked at me with an eyebrow raised all judgy.
"The don's fiancé?" I said.

She plastered a fake smile on her face as she walked me up stairs and then she pointed at this big door while saying "in there" before disappearing.
I stood before a big black double door, and I just got a feeling that this isn't the guest room but I anyways slowly opened the door as I dragged a big bag behind me, bigger then myself. I was trying to hold the door up at the same time as pushing this big ass travel bag in.
Okay.. I'll try carrying it. 1.. 2..3.. as I was about to take it Milos came and picked it up by the bag holder and gently placed it down in the room.
"Hvala " I said.
"Nema na cemu" he said as he took a seat on the bed. (Thank you, don't mention it)

"Are we going to share a bedroom?" I asked.
"Of course we're soon to be married" he said with furrowed brows. I looked away as I walked over to my bag. I'm not going to sleep with this man. Ever. If this means I'll have to be a virgin for ever so be it.
He looked at my bag before saying. "There's the closet. Your space is on the right side. But I wouldn't unpack everything since were not staying long."

He was just watching me as I struggled to open the bag. When I finally got it up one of the compartments broke and all my panties and bra's fell out.
All of the sudden he was walking towards me and picking up a sexy white one piece on the floor that was see through everywhere, up with his finger while flaunting it before me. "Wanna show me how it looks on?" He said with a smirk.

I could feel myself dying from embarrassment. "Uhm.. they're not mine!"
He looked at me with a amused expression before saying "then who's are they?"
Fuck I really shot myself in the fot "Well okay they are mine but I didn't buy them. I kind of got them"
He looked at me with a raised brow.
I whispered "my. mother."

He started laughing. This was the first time ever I've heard him laugh. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard.
"I like your laughter" I blurted out before thinking and I bet my cheeks were red as a paprika.

He looked at me once again with the cold expression before saying "Hurry and unpack because we're going to grab some food in 20 minutes before heading to Paris, so bring a travel bag with clothes for 2 days."

I walked right in with some of my stuff and saw that it already was stacked with clothes and a lot of it

I walked right in with some of my stuff and saw that it already was stacked with clothes and a lot of it. There were so many luxury purses and clothes. All I saw was, Chanel, Dior, Balenciaga, louboutins.
And everything in my size. All the shoes, tops, pants, dresses.
"What in the.." I said.
This was really luxurious on a another level.
I unpacked some stuff but really all my things didn't even fit because of all the new stuff that was already there.
I heard footsteps behind me and then Milos voice "Let's go".
I grabbed my bag and followed him.

We got outside of the house when I saw a black beast.

"I'm not setting my fot in that car" I said.
He stepped way to close to me "You will, either you sit yourself or I'll carry you in. Your choice" he said with a hardened look.
He wins. But only for now.
He opened the door for me and I sat down. And just like that we drove of.

"Where are we going?" I asked.
Quiet.
I looked at him. "Do you drive yourself oft.." The car was abruptly stopped and as a reaction I screamed. When I turned around to look at him his eyes were already watching me.

"Let's get som points straight okay?"

"Okay" I said.

"No talking" he told me.

"But how will I.."

"I said no talking."

If looks could kill, he would have been dead. I took my chance when he was looking away, and opened the door as fast as I could and hopped out. I ran, ran and ran, refusing to stop. I heard someone run behind me but that didn't stop me. But running in heels wasn't exactly ideal, and eventually I slipped. Feeling myself fall I close my eyes. But I never hit the ground. Instead I was thrown over someone's shoulder and spanked.
"Milos, what are you doing" I screamed
"Taking back what's mine."

———
Imagine being disciplined in public. Wow.
/B