24. The revenge

Milos POV

I made my way towards the door before she opened it.
"Well hello." She said in French accent.
"I don't have time. I'll see you at the ceremony." I said as I slammed the door in her face.

I drove myself back to the house and took a shower before I started to get ready.
As I was fixing my tie a knock was heard.
"Come in." I said.
"Jos nisi gotov" Bojan said. (You're not redan yet.)
"Let's go" I said.
I walked down the hall way while I saw Dejan smirk at me while leaving the room I knew Teodora was getting ready in. So I walked towards him while grabbing his shirt to pull him towards me.
"Tell me what the fuck you were doing in there."  I snapped.
"Nothing. She just needed help zipping up her dress."
"Boys. Get downstairs now. We're going" my mom said.
I looked at him before I pushed him away.
"If I ever catch u near her again you're dead."
As I made my way downstairs I texted my security guy to watch the tape and get back to me what happened.
A minute later I got the text.

"Boss, he zipped her dress and they talked as he took her hand and she stroked his cheek. Then she stepped back and he walked out."

If he had been in the same car I would have killed him on the spot. What the fuck was she stroking his cheek. Anger rose in my and I was just hoping I could control my temper before I did something I would regret.

We walked out and I made some small talk with people by the church door as I waited for my soon to be wife.
"Loosen up, you're so tense, don't say you're actually nervous." Bojan said while he chuckled.
"Shut up" I growled.
"I'm kidding."
"How's it going with the location in Belgrad?" I asked
"Let's not talk about it now. But we have to discuss it soon, and the warehouse Andrew holds."
I nodded as I saw T. Looking like a billion bucks. Gorgeous. Damn what wouldn't I do to just rip the dress of her. But then I remembered her and Dejan.
"Hi" a girls voice said.
I turned my head towards the voice and saw Camille. "Hey."
"Fancy seeing you here" she said while cracking a smile and throwing my arm a light punch.
"Well it is my wedding" I chuckled.

Tea made her way towards me and her father put her hand in mine as he looked at me with a serious look as to say- take care of her now or else. Not making me even slightly nervous but I looked back in respect. 

I tried to kiss her hand but she pulled it away, saying I was angry by that was a understatement. We looked at each other before she looked at Camille, she was jealous. I should have felt happy but I just felt guilty about making her jealous on our wedding day.

We were handed a glass of champagne and I very excited watched every move she did. Knowing this will probably be our first child's gender. The glass broke. It broke. A baby boy. An heir. Not even able to hide my excitement I smiled.

The ceremony went by quick but god I wanted to rip her dress right there when we kissed and were pronounced man and wife.
Man and wife. Wow.
Mrs Jovanović, it made me so horny to know she now truly belongs to me.
We walked up to the priest and the ceremony went by fast.
"You can now kiss the bride" the priest said in Serbian.
I walked up to her and moved her vail a bit then pressed my lips towards her.  Electricity was all I could feel.
I pulled away barely able to contain myself as I realized we were still in the church with all people around us.

I noticed her stare turn to someone behind me as she took a step towards me and grabbed the gun in my pants which made everyone gasp.
I looked back and saw that she was pointing it at Camille who was standing with wide eyes.

"What are you doing Tea?" I asked. Fuck. I knew I shouldn't had trying to make her jealous.

"I'm so done with her." She growled pulling the safety back.