40. I love you

⚠️TW RAPE⚠️

Teodoras POV
I had just put Andrej to sleep when I heard a knock.
I went down and when I saw it was Dejan I opened the door.
"Hi!"

"Hello, I wanted to come over and see how everything was. How's my nephew doing?"

"Come in! I just put him to sleep. Want a glass of wine? A beer?"

"Oh no thank you, I just wanted to meet you, I missed you."

"How sweet. Come sit." I gestured.
Something inside of me said that something wasn't right but I ignored it and sat down at the couch with Dejan.

"So what's up? Something new?" I asked.

"No nothing really. Just tired."

"I'm sorry. How's the new job?"

"Busy."

"Oh. Okay." I said. Wondering why he was so cold.

"I'm just getting a glass of water, you sure you don't want anything?" I asked.

"No I'm cool."

"Okay."
I walked to the kitchen and got myself I glass of water before I pulled up my phone to see 42 missed calls. And 6 texts.

Lock the doors.

Don't open for anyone!

Not even Dejan!

If Dejan comes over don't open the door.

Baby, listen I'f Dejans there act normal but get out with Andrej the first opportunity you have.

I'm there in a minute.

"Shit." I whispered.

As soon as I turned around Dejan stood with a gun pointing at me.

I dropped my phone while I looked at him.
"You were my best friend." I said.

"And I love you. But if I can't have you no one can." he said pulling back the safety.

All of the sudden I threw myself behind the counter as he shoot at me.

"Come out, you don't have to complicate this more than you already do. You are going to die and so is your children." He said.

I quickly remembered the gun in the drawer and just had to wait for the opportunity when I walked away or another distraction.

"We'll I'll guess I'll shoot the baby first then."

I was about to scream as I remembered the gun, the distraction. The only thing that could get us both out alive.
He started walking away as I quickly looked up to see him gone.
But I accidentally knocked a table over and it was heard all over the house.

"Guess mousy wants to play." I heard Dejan chuckle. I positioned myself against the wall and as soon as he entered I attacked him. Threw a tray at his head making him drop the gun. But before I was able to grab it he grabbed me. And pushed himself on me on the floor as he held my hands in one of his.

"I can't decide if I should fuck you alive or dead. Either way your ravishing. But warm pussy is the best, he said as he ripped my top and bra off. He started kissing my neck and then sucking my nipple. I cried and screamed trying to get him off of me but all of the sudden someone grabbed him by the neck and threw him against the wall.
I quickly covered myself as I cried.

"Get her and Andrej safe, and let me take care of Dejan." I heard a voice say. It very much sounded like my father in law but I was shaking and crying not able to even look up.

"He's mine!" Milos roared.

"I'll get her safe but you'll bring him to the basement, he's mine to finish." Milos growled loudly.

He picked me up and helped me cover myself before we got to our bedroom.
I cried and cried as he helped me of with my clothes as I sat down in the shower.
Feeling so dirty and filthy. So disgusting.

"Baby, baby" I heard Milos say.

"Please talk to me." he said.
I looked up at him and then quickly down again.

"Don't look at me, I'm disgusting."
He hugged me fully clothed in the shower on the floor as he kissed my head.

"It's not your fault. Your beautiful, not disgusting don't even say that."
We stayed like that for an hour before he helped me dry off and helped me to bed.

"Thank you." I said quietly.

"Always." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Get some sleep. I called my mother to take care of Andrej, so she's with him right now."

"C-can you lay with me?"

"Of course" he said as he spooned me.
I cried herself to sleep as he stroked my back.

Milos POV
I carefully walked out of bed and pulled the covers up as I kissed her bed and walked out. Walking towards the basement.

I tortured him for 4 days before ending his pathetic life. Of course my mother objected at first but when I told her in detail what happened she just walked away. Shut herself in a room and a day later she came out saying she only as one son.
So I did what I had to. And what I wanted.
My father agreed.

Two weeks after the incident Tea's baby bump was starting to show and we were back on track. We put extra security on the house and got a gate with three guards.
"I can't believe you actually were right!"

"I told you it was a boy." I said while writing on my computer.

"Yeah you did." She said as she sat in my lap and kissed me.

"I love you." I told her.

"And I love you."

_____________
Wow, did you think it was Dejan who was the bad guy??? I actually decided this last minute so it wasn't decided haha.
Hope you enjoyed the chapter.
/B