41. 7/6/5

8 years later.
Milos POV

"Andrej!!! Ostavi me na miru!" a little voice screamed. (Leave me alone)

"HEY!" I raised my voice as I looked at those big brown eyes. He looked exactly like his mother if you asked me. But everyone seems to think he's an replica of me.

"Prestani vise, Andrej." (Stop it now.)

"Yes, Tata." he said as he walked to join playing with his brother with some cars. (Yes,dad)

"What is it princess?" I asked as I lifted her up.

"Daddy, he's being mean and keep poking me with his finger like this." and then she showed me by doing the cutest face I've ever seen.

Then I heard the voice belonging to the women I love with all my life. "Aleksandra, enough. You very well know you aren't innocent. You started poking him first."

I pretended as I put a serious look on my face while looking at my daughter.

"Well." she said as she started fidgeting with her fingers. Exactly like her mother does when she's lying. God she looks exactly like her. Brown straight hair with big brown eyes.

"Then this punishment will be suitable." I said as I started tickle her.

"Stop, dad stop" she said in between laughs.

"Enough you two." Teodora said as she passed me to kiss me.
I put Aleksandra down and walked up behind Teodora as my hands started roaming her body.
She tries to wiggle her way out of my grip while laughing and whispering. "Milos, STOP. The children are here."

"Mom we already know daddy loves you and always wants to do discusting stuff with you."

We both looked at each other stunned, oh god, he couldn't have meant-

"Yeah kissing is so disgusting." David said.

"Yeah" the other two chipped in doing the face of nausea.

We both exhaled a large breath calming ourself down. "I really thought..." T started.

"Oh believe me I did too, but I think he's a little young for that talk right now." I said as he chuckled.

The door opened and revealed my parents as they both said "Where is our birthday boy?"

"Here!!" David screamed.

They all hugged each other as my father picked David up.

"So how old do you turn? 3?" He said jokingly.

"No, djedo. I turn 6!" He said happily. (Grandpa)

Soon everyone came to celebrate David's birthday.
As soon as Lara came she and Tea took a glass of champagne and sat themself down in the garden, gossiping as usual.

"Hey lovelies." I said as I hugged Mira and Ivan.

"Hey, ujko." (Uncle)

Bojan then shook my hand as he said. "Mira go play with Andrej, David and Aleksandra and take Ivan with you."

"Yes dad. Come Ivan. "she said as she took her brothers hand and ran away.

"I can't believe the children are this big. When did we get so old?" he asked.

"Honestly I don't know. Time flies." I said.

"How old does Mira turn?" I asked.

"You should know this brate. You are the kuma after all." he said as he laughed. (Brother, Godfather)

"Yeah yeah, I barely know my own kids birthday, I'm terrible at remembering those stuff, I have to have a reminder on my phone so that T won't get mad." I say laughing

He laughed with me as he said. "Brate I get it, me too. She turns 5 in September, and Ivan 3 in two months."

I nodded.
"When does Andrej and Aleksandra have their birthday?"

"We'll you tell me, kumo."I said laughing (godfather)

"Aleksandra turned 5 two months ago and Andrej turns 7 in a month." I said.

"I actually can't believe how you were able to get her pregnant right away three times bro." he said shaking his head.

"We like to fuck." I shrugged as we both started laughing.

"That's the beauty with having them close to age. I always know how old they are by only knowing one of their age. Andrej is 7 we'll then David is 6 and Aleksandra is 5. Easy enough"

We walked out to join our wives.
"So how come I only see you when your pregnant." I said to Lara while cracking a smile.

"Ha-Ha, funny. You shouldn't be the one to say. You literally made Tea pregnant right after each pregnancy three times!"

We laughed, talked and enjoyed each other's company.
Soon everyone went home and we put the kids to sleep.

I grabbed T by the nape of her neck as I started kissing her roughly. Slamming her back against the wall.

"Careful! You'll wake the kids!" Tea whisper-screamed.
I threw her over my shoulder as she giggled. Then I carefully placed her on the bed.
"God I've been waiting to do this ALL fucking day." I said as I ripped her dress.

"You have to stop doing that to my clothes." She said while breathing fast.

"You love it."
I traced kisses down her neck, breasts, taking one nipple in my mouth as she moaned loud. Then the other before continuing kissing her stomach, her thigh and then I removed her underwear.
I immediately started sucking her clit, licking and biting it too.

She moaned and started shaking and soon she came in my mouth. I licked her clean and quickly removed my belt, pants, shirt and underwear. As I placed my cock at her entrance I heard a knock.
We both quickly covered ourselves as the door opened and relieved a tired Andrej.

"Mom, I went to get a glas of water and accidentally dropped it."

Her voice cracking as she panicked said "Did you hurt yourself?"

"No I dropped it the other way than I was going."

"Okay..Just go to sleep baby, and I'll take care of it."

"Okay" he said as he let out a yawn and rubbed his eyes closing the door.
I quickly pulled her on top of me and she adjusted her opening at my cock as she slid down on it.

"Fuck." I said as she started riding me.
We moaned as she came on my cock twice before I finished inside of her.

"You're getting a vasectomy." She said.
I pulled her closer to me as I said.

"Yeah I could or we could have another."
She started laughing hysterically before she saw that I was serious.

"What your serious? You actually want one more?"

"With you, hell I'd want 12 more."
She laughed as she smacked my chest before kissing me urging me to go for round two. And so we did.

God I loved this women. And my family. I loved every second of this.

__________
Thank you so much for reading this story. I really enjoyed writing it. I know it was a bit short but as I said. It's my first book ever. So again thank you so much. I've edited it so for those who read it once I urge you to read it again since it has a different story really.

Ive already started in a sequel and I have some ideas for 2 sequels originally coming from this book.

Hoping to see you read them too.
Love.
/B