20. Comeback

Teodoras POV

Tonight was the rehearsal dinner, our mothers were hosting it at Milos's parents house.

"Oh my, you look lovely dear." my mother in law said.

"Thank you." I said a bit embarrassed over the attention I was getting.

"So when are my grandchildren coming?" she said as she winked.

"Mom. Enough." Milos told her.
He whispered sorry in my ear as I gave him a nod.

"Milica, marriage first." My dad said with a serious look on his face.
She laughed at him while saying "Please it's the 21 century."

He mumbled something while looking at My father in-law as he said.
"Let's get seated shall we."

I saw Lara walking towards me so both me and her ran towards each other while screaming and hugging each other.
Everyone looked at us as we were crazy but we haven't seen each other in weeks!

I was seated next to my best friend Lara on my right and my soon to be hubby on my left at the end of the table, the don always sits on the end.While he and my brother that was seated next to him on his left were engaging in a conversation about some soccer teams. My father, mother and Milos father and mother sat all the way on the other end.
The table was full with people I've never seen. But also people I never wanted too see again.

I gritted my teeth as I watched her with her blonde wavy hair and god,her boobs couldn't have been pushed up more.
I felt a hand grip my thigh while stroking it almost like it's telling me to calm down. We locked eyes and he looked at me with warning eyes, telling me to not start shit.

"What's wrong?" Lara asked.

"I'll they'll you later." I said as I stopped throwing eye punches at the bitch.

Then I heard a someone tapping their glass. We all looked at the other side of the table while Goran (Milos father) held his champagne glas while saying.

"It's good to have you all here to celebrate the soon to be married couple. To my son and to the lovely Teodora. I want to celebrate by raising my glas and toast."
So we all raised our glasses and toasted.

The dinner went by smoothly and by now people were going one by one. My brother, Bojan and Milos had moved to the couches as they talked and enjoyed a bottle of rum.

"So how is the bride feeling?" Lara asked.

"Actually, I'm happy." I said giving her a big smile. " I never in a million years thought I would like this guy non the less fall for him."

Lara froze as she grabbed my arm. "Do you love him?"

I stopped to think for a second. "Maybe, I don't know yet. Whatever it is between us, I like it." I said giving her a small smile.

"That's great. That's all I want for you. If he gives you any hard time just tell me and I'll kill him. Or we'll scratch that- he'd kill me being the don and all but whatever so worth it if i at least get a good punch in first." she said while smiling.

We talked for a while and as Lara being Lara she demanded me to tell her about me losing my virginity and how sweet he could be, she was so happy for me. We both laughed and talked about old memories and drank some champagne.
Then I saw Camille and my mood turned sour.

"What's up with the blonde?" Lara asked.

"She's just out to get what's mine." I said as Camilla and I looked eyes and she smiled at me.

"Well give her a show then." She said while smacking my thigh.

"You're right." I said as I got up while walking towards Milos, like a lion eyeing its prey.