8. Pumping

Milos POV
Today was the day. The day she's suppose to move in. From now on we will live together.

I just finished training with Bojan and after a long shower I was walking back to my room when I saw her holding a bag as big as herself. She struggled holding the door while trying to carry the bag inside so I took it from her and put it inside the room.

"Hvala" she said.
"Nema na cemu" I said as I took a seat on the bed. She looked so fucking ridiculously hot in her outfit.

 She looked so fucking ridiculously hot in her outfit

"Are we going to share a bedroom?" She asked.
"Of course we're soon to be married" I said getting irritated.
Why wouldn't we?
"Your space is the right side but I wouldn't unpack everything since were not here for long." I said as I pointed to the closet.

I watched as she struggled opening the bag, finally she did, but all her lingerie fell out on the floor. Her attention was on the floor as I walked towards her, and as I made my way to her I picked up this sexy little white piece dangling it before her.
Taunting her with a smirk on my face I said "Wanna show me how it looks on?"

I could see her whole face turning red, she looks so cute all red like a tomato.
All of the sudden she bursted out "Uhm.. they're not mine!"
I was two seconds away from laugh while saying "then who's are they?"
I watched her struggle for a second, she can really be amusing.
"Well okay they are mine but I didn't buy them. I kind of got them" she said.
I looked at her wondering who bought them for her? A boyfriend? Not possible she hasn't had any. Or has she? In secret?
She whispered "my. mother."

I started laughing. She looked at me with adoration in her eyes while saying "I like your laughter"

I looked at her again before looking away towards the closet "There's the closet, hurry and unpack because we're going to grab some food in 20 minutes before heading to Paris so pack clothes for 2 days."

I hope she likes all the clothes my mother bought for her. Even I picked out a few things. Mostly all the underwater and some dresses.
I went to pick up my already packed travel bag and calling Bojan and some others about the shipment of drugs that's happening tomorrow.
"Hey" Bojan told me as he entered my office.
I nodded while saying "We have a mole"
"What do you mean?"
"The Russians stole our shipments last night. I'm flying off to Paris right now to try to figure out who it is.
"I'll come with."

After 20 minutes I walked back to get Teodora and leave.
I walked through the door and said. "Let's go".
When we got outside I opened the door for her, but she had other plans.
"I'm not setting my fot in that car."
I took a step towards her while saying "You will, either you sit or I'll carry you in. Your choice"
I win, but I now it's only temporarily before as her father told me her stubbornness kicks in.
We got in to the car and I hit the gas.