16. Sealing the deal

"Maybe Miss server would enjoy it." I said.

"I wouldn't." he said looking at me.
I blushed as we finished the food and walked out to the car noticing how he threw away the exact note he had been giving earlier.

We climbed in to the car and I got inside but I didn't have the time to sit down before the car stepped on the gas so that I fell right in to Milos lap.

"Sorry." I say as our eyes lock.
I can't deny the effect he has on me, the way he sucks me in with his eyes.
I made my move to get up as his big strong hands hold me down.

"Don't." he said as he got closer to me. Our lips so close to each other I could feel his breath on them.
I looked down on his lips and immediately he crashed his against mine.

I felt fireworks erupt in my stomach, the kiss was passionate but tender at the same time. He held his hand at my thigh and his other holding my cheek.

He bit my lip and I moaned and he took the opportunity to let his tongue explore mine. I was new at this and it probably showed so I let him guide me as we made out with me sitting in his lap.

The car soon stopped and we pulled apart looking around as we realized we had been making out for some time now.
I was out of breath and my eyes widened when I felt something underneath me. His erection against my butt.

I climbed out of his lap to sit beside him all flustered. He opened the door for us to get out and grabbed me bridal style as he carried me through the lobby,through the elevator all the way up and to the bedroom, putting me down on my feet.

He then grabbed my face and started kissing me passionately as he pulled down the zipper to my skirt.
He- still kissing my neck as he slipped the top and skirt of me. But took a few steps back as he saw what I was wearing.

"Fuck, T." he said as he eyed my black lingerie set, first my neck, then my breasts to my legs.
He then took steps towards me as he slammed his lips against mine once again.
I let out small moans and he gripped my hips even harder probably leaving marks, but I didn't care, it turned me on. I was soaking wet.

He pushed me down on the bed as he ripped my bra off. He gripped both of my breast massaging one as he put the other one in his mouth sucking it, then leaving bite marks on it to do the same to the other.

He started kissing my body going down my stomach to my thighs. Kissing all the way in to my panties. I could feel his breath against my pussy just as he pulled the panties of and threw them away while spreading my legs.

"So beautiful. Just for me."
He started massaging my clit with his thumb making me squirm underneath him.
All of the sudden I could feel his lips and tongue eating me out. Him licking my folds and sucking my clit like he was in a hot dessert and I was the water. "Fuck." I moaned loudly.

The familiar feeling started erupting in my stomach and I knew I was close.
"I-I'm coming."
He pushed a finger inside which made me me cum right away.
I moaned loudly as I came all over his finger.
He got up and unbuttoned his shirt as he said. "Your so fucking sexy."

He threw his clothes of so that he was completely naked before climbing over me.
I looked at his big cock and even though I've seen it before I couldn't question if it had gotten bigger, and how it would fit.
And like he read my mind he said. "It'll fit."

We locked eyes as he asked. "You sure you want to do this?"
I nodded.

"I need words, Ljubavi. Use your words."

"Yes."
He positioned himself at my opening as he said.

"This might hurt a bit so just tell me to stop and I will."

I felt a slight of pain when he entered me, I tensed up and he immediately stopped.

"Tell to stop and I will."

"Keep going." I said.
He started rubbing my clit. I relaxed but I'm not going to lie it got worse as he kept pushing himself in. And now it really fucking hurt. "This won't work, you're to big" I said as I scrunched my face in pain. 
"We'll make it fit. Take it like the good girl you are" he said.

I slightly moved probably looking really uncomfortable. He immediately stopped looking at me with a worried look.
"Go on."
He pushed himself all the way in and stopped for a second to let me accommodate to his size. I felt full in the most pleasant way. Then he carefully started moving. I saw a bit of blood but he clearly didn't care about that. After a minute or two the pain started to disappear and a new feeling started to stir, it felt quite good.

He stopped to look at me before saying. "You look even more gorgeous with my cock inside you"
Then he started kissing me passionately before slamming himself in and out of me making me moan loud.
"Fuck baby, your so tight" he moaned.
He started kissing my neck before grabbing it while holding me on a light choke hold before saying "I'm going slow for you -this one time only"
If this was slow? What the hell was going to happen next time.

He kept moving in and out of me until I felt my walls started to cramp. And just like that I came, screaming his name while he choked me. He kept moving in and out of me making me moan as he pulled my legs over his shoulders. He slammed himself inside of me making me moan loudly. The room was filled with a smell of sweat. After a while and my second orgasm I heard him groan and moan until I feelt him fill me.

He looked at me while putting his forehead towards mine. "Fuck that was good."
"Yeah." I said.
"It'll get better when you get used to it and it stops to hurt."
Then he slowly started to pulling out. I sat up not prepared at his cum flowing out of me.

He walked out of bed to grab some wipes to clean me up before laying next to me.
"And just like that I'm no longer a virgin" I said.
He chuckled lightly while saying. "How does it feel"
"The same" as we both started to laugh.
He kissed my forehead before saying "Laku noc, Future Mrs. Jovanovic."
"Good night, Mr.Jovanovic.

______________________________/B