17. Wedding preperations

Teodora's POV
A few weeks passed and in just two days, just 48 hours my name will no longer be Teodora Ilić.
Instead it will be Teodora Jovanović. How crazy.

Sitting on the bed, painting my last toenail he walked out of the shower with a towel tightly wrapped around his hips. Water-drops running down his chiseled chest and abs.
"Stop that."
"What do you mean" I said nonchalantly while playfully rolling my eyes at him.
"Eyefucking me, cause if you don't we're not going to leave the bedroom today and I know how busy of a day you have" he said as he leaned over me on the bed making me fall back with one arm at each side before kissing me.
I sighed when he pulled away.
"Come here." I patted my arm at the bed.
"You know I would love to fuck that little tight pussy of yours but I have a meeting I have to attend in an hour."
"An hour is a reeeally long time" I sad while looking seductively at him as I slowly pressed my thighs apart.

He tensed up while looking at me with lust in his eyes. While rubbing his mouth and chin he said. "You'll be the death of me" before removing the towel.
I pulled his arm and pulled him down on the bed as I started grinding myself on him, "Baby don't play with fire, your gonna get burned." he said eyeing my body.
You're the one getting burned this time I thought.

"Then let me get burned" I said as I pulled my panties away and lifted
myself on to him slowly sliding down on him while throwing my head back moaning. We both moaned loudly as I bounced up and down on his thick big member. Me soaking wet making everything a wet mess.

I moved in a harsh rhythm and good it felt good. I keep fucking him and then he started to thrust himself up while holding my hip making me scream.
I stopped counting after my fifth orgasm and when he groaned, I knew he was close so I got of as he came all over my chest before cleaning me up and walking back to the shower carrying me over his shoulder.

Afterwards I laid down in bed and fell asleep and as soon as I woke up and saw that he wasn't there, I looked around as I saw a note on the bed night stand.

I'll be back for dinner tonight. Wear something sexy.
I can't wait to eat. You.
/M.

I smiled against the note while throwing myself back in bed. I picked up my phone while panicking.
My mother 4 missed calls.
Lara 8 missed calls.
Milica 16 missed calls.
Fuck I totally forget I have the dress fitting. I threw on some clothes while putting my hair in a bun and ran out of the apartment while texting that I was on my way.
------
Milos POV
Her eyes were enough to arouse me this morning. Sitting at my desk listening to Francis I couldn't do other than to think about her plumb lips tightly wrapped around my cock.
"Boy, are you listening? My father asked.
I quickly snapped out of my daze while saying "I apologize."

Francis was smirking right at me before he continued with the plan of the new shipment routes.
Then all of the sudden Camille walked in.
My eyes snapped towards her wearing the most provocative thing.
A tight mini dress that really didn't leave anything to imagination. She looked alright, and she knew it.

As we were about to finish up she carefully took steps towards me while getting close and whispered "How about you and I go for a quickie before lunch" before grabbing my cock outside my pants.
I removed her hand from my pants as I said before walking away.
"No. Camille, I have to go."

She followed me as she said. "Come on, let's call it goodbye sex? We were lovers for quite sometime. Don't you think you owe me at-least that much baby." I looked her up and down before I pushed her against the wall with my hand around her throat.

--------
Camille's POV
He rejected me. Me? He never used to reject me.
I whispered "You will be mine again."
My dad popped his head thru the door.
"viens-tu?"
"Oui père" I said as I followed him.
(Are you coming? Yes father)
-----
Teodora POV
I tried on 8 dresses before I found the one I just adored it. We all loved it actually, both my mother and Milos mother started to cry.

Later I went shopping for shoes and other accessories. I knew when I found a sexy sparkling lingerie body that this was the thing I'm going to wear at the wedding night.

 I knew when I found a sexy sparkling lingerie body that this was the thing I'm going to wear at the wedding night

The time was around 19.30 and I had just watched a movie when I heard the sound of the elevator. I quickly looked myself in the iPhone camera and as I walked out of the movie room I saw Bojan making his way towards me. I felt slightly disappointed but I didn't let it show.

"Hey beautiful." he said.
I greeted him back before asking.

"Where is Milos?"
He walked towards the cabinet and pulled out a whiskey bottle before saying

"He told me to come keep you company for the night, maybe order some food. He had something to do."
I narrowed my eyes. Something to do like what?

"You want some?" he asked me as he pointed at the bottle.

As I sighted and sat down on the barstool I said "Yeah, sure why not."
He poured us two drinks and then he just stood against the cabinet watching me.

"So" I said.

And he smirked as he told me "Ask what you actually want to ask."

"Well I was just wondering how you and Milos became such great friends."

He took a big sip of his alcohol before saying. "My father and his father go way back. We grew up together."

"Me too" I said while smiling because we finally had something in comment to talk about.

"I know Teodora." He said as he chuckled.

"Yeah of course." I said and when I actually understood what he said I blurted out. "Wait what? How?"

"I remember you. I used to hang out with Milos and your brother when we were kids. You dad even learned me how to ride a bike. And my job is to look up everything about everyone near my boy, Milos. I know your favorite color, favorite food. I would have known a boyfriend.. I'f you'd had any." He looked at me smirking.

I was blushing from embarrassment, "I'll just go to bed."

He frowned at me. "Did I make you uncomfortable?"
I just looked at him while shaking my head no and saying goodnight before brushing my teeth and going to bed.

______________
I wonder why Milos didn't come home.
/B