56 - Visit

The meeting was held in the middle of the night where everyone gathered to share information. And by share I mean you had to explain after the investigation. Well, technically you saw all of it in your visions, but let's not talk about that. You still knew.

"Kashi." Draken called out to you before you could leave.

You hummed, giving him a closed eye smile and looking over your shoulder. "What is it?"

"Don't do anything." he answered, giving you a worried look hidden under suspicion. "Don't strain yourself. You know what the doctor said."

'They're still on about it...' You mentally groan, annoyed that your friends haven't dropped your so-called heart disease when you've told them multiple times that you didn't have it. "Don't worry about it! I'm not stupid enough to go against multiple opponents by myself!"

"..." Draken walked up to you, staring at you longer to find any holes in your smile. But no matter how hard he tries, he can and will never be able to truly figure you out as Kashi. "Don't even think of going against Tenjiku by yourself for revenge."

"Pft- you're funny." You laughed, placing your arms on your head. "I already told you, I'm not stupid enough to go after people stronger than me all by myself. Plus, the only reason I might go to Yokohama is for meat buns. I know a nice place there."

Draken couldn't do much since he couldn't figure out your real thoughts. But he and the others can tell that you really were going to do something district. You were acting childish and joking around.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"Chifuyu, you're going on a date with me."

"WHAT!?" Chifuyu was glued to the wall, face burning up and legs basically shaking in fear as you stood in front of him, pinning him to the wall with an intimidating glare. "D-DATE!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?"

"We're going to Yokohama." You replied, taking his hand and dragging him up the stairs to your room. "Of course, you're gonna need to change before that. Tenjiku members know about you, so we gotta be discreet."

Chifuyu was slowly dying inside as he let you drag him. He was called over to your house because you wanted to discuss the situation about Toman and Tenjiku, and about your visions and your plans for them.

He expected this to be a serious conversation, but before you could think about it, he was dragged inside, through the bar, and to the back doors where he was slammed against the wall and asked for a date.

"So, first of all, let's change your style."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"Huh?"

"Hm?"

Draken and Mitsuya both arrived at the front of your house, the two of them not needing to question the other to know just what exactly they came here for. They went for the same reason, to see if you did anything drastic. And the missing motorcycle on the front made them run inside, ignored by the owner of the house and all.

They rushed inside your room, and as they suspected, you were gone from your room. And... from the small mess on your dresser, they guessed that you went out in a disguise, which means, no matter how hard they even try to look for you, they won't get a chance.

"Fuuuuck!" Draken crushed, sitting down on the edge of your bed as he ran his hand on his face, stress and worry piling up. Sure he likes to see you beat up other people, but that's when he can see you and watch over you! He had to get the rule-breaking sister of all people. "Dammit! I'm going to Yokohama!"