32 - Shopping!!

So. I was mistaken. There's one more chapter before the previews can be published. 

[NOOOOOOO]

~·~·~·~

"Hm... which do you think is prettier... this one...?" You asked, raising the yellow colored stationary papers. "Or this one?" You raised the one with sunflowers. "Both are cute... but I only need one..."

"Uhhhh... Both are good...?" The two boys answered awkwardly, their faces twisting in confusion and in disbelief.

"Well, I guess having more options is good..." You muttered, tossing the two papers on the basket you held. "If you find anything you like, I'll buy it for you two, Takemitchy, Chifuyu."

Let's recap as to why these two became your shopping buddies for today. Just this morning, these two got a message that said; 'Meet me at Harajuku Station at exactly twelve a.m. Be late and you're dead.'

It came from 'Kashi', so of course they weren't going to miss it. It must be something important to have you message them all of a sudden. But when they arrived at the station, Takemichi's hair still wet after his bath, and Chifuyu's shirt worn on the other side, all they saw was a stuttering girl looking frantically for them.

"Oooh! Look, look! This sticker set has a lot of things in it!" You exclaimed, showing the said item to the two with a grin.

"A-ah, yes..." Takemichi nodded, sighing in defeat as he and Chifuyu followed behind you.

It was a bit quiet between the two of them, sure they were now good friends, reuniting thanks to Baji. But the thing is, Chifuyu is still not really friends with you as (Y/N). As Kashi, he knew you well, someone always calm and soft spoken, always with a knowing and cool stare.

But the person standing in front of him isn't Kashi, rather, the real version of him, (Y/N). He just can't wrap his head around the idea that the cool headed Kashi he found cool was having a hard time picking a pack of glitter pens or colored pens.

Just what the hell were these things for in the first place!?

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

"Was Kashi-san this... uh... energetic..?" Chifuyu asked Takemichi who sat next to him. You had left them for a few moments to go get something, a personal order or something like that.

"Ah.... well... I think... I think (Y/N)-chan changed a bit." The other blonde answered, watching as you calmly conversed with the store clerk. Chifuyu raised a brow, asking more, curious as to what changed. "Well, when I first met her, a few months ago, she was a lot more timid and stuttered a lot. She was easily frightened and jumped at everything. She also had a worried expression, often with a sad frown."

"Really?" Chifuyu found that quite hard to believe. When he first met you, as (Y/N), was in the graveyard where you found him crying. The (Y/N) he met was calm and had a certain calm yet melancholy aura. "She's a lot open now and smiling."

"Maybe..." Takemichi trailed off, recalling Baji's last words to him. "Baji-san's death might've made her change..."

True. After Baji's death, during the time you were mourning with his mother, you went through the five stages of grief and accepted his death. You have made peace and decided to stop being a crybaby about it. You had to move on.

Which is why, you have merged Kashi, the life given to you by Baji, and (Y/N). From now on, you will live with a part of Baji in your everyday life. [Is she a pokemon now?What she gon evolve to next?]

"I'm done!!" you cheered, running back to the boys, holding into a wrapped box with a ribbon. They guessed it must be a gift for someone. "Come on! He's already waiting at the cafe!"