43 -Black Dragons

I'm back y'all with a new arc!! (ノ*ФωФ)ノ

This one's gonna be shorter than the last one since this arc will be focused on (Y/N)'s backstory.

~·~·~·~

Silence. You were the first one to arrive at the meeting place. You didn't want to come first, but since you were completely out of your mind, your body moved on its own and you were here before you knew it.

'So... I somehow had an affair with Mikey while dating Hanma.' You thought to yourself with a sigh. 'And then I somehow died protecting my child? Which is a daughter named Aki? Something just isn't adding up.'

You didn't know why, but something about it sounds absurd. You would never, ever, die before taking out your enemy. You would never leave behind a job. Even if death itself was in front of you, you'd finish your task.

".....I didn't actually die... did I?" But no matter how hard you theorize, you'll never get an answer. Takemichi told you that you didn't leave any other instructions other than to tell you what you did in that future. Not what'll happen when he's gone. '....How troublesome...'

Your attention was soon changed as you heard two sets of footsteps climbing the stairs. You turned over the door and waited. Not long until it opened, revealing two faces you would rather not see.

"Yo! Kashi-"

You grabbed a brick next to you, chucking it with all of your force, hitting that guy straight to his head. You took the metal pipe beside you and rushed for the other one, swinging it over his head, making him tumble to the ground. You stood above them, swinging the weapon again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again- [Damn o-o]

"You're early again." Hanma said with his usual grin as he sat on the old sofa, along with Kisaki. "So, what's up with you today?"

-It was what you wished you could do. But since these two are Toman's 'friends', you really can't touch them. But you really want to do what you imagined just now.

"Yes. I don't like being bothered." You answered with an empty smile, resting your head on the palm of your hand. "You two are early. I was hoping to catch some zees."

"Heh, sucks to be you." You know what, maybe your fantasies might be a reality if Hanma keeps talking like that. You silently watched Hanma's movement and saw him take his phone out. "Oi, big bro, you wouldn't mind if I talk with your sis no?"

"....shut the fuck up. And don't call me like that." You grumbled, clicking your tongue and avoiding his teasing face. 'It was a good idea to have her talk with him while I'm present as Kashi.'

Right now, someplace else, your identity of Hifumi (Y/N) is talking with Hanma, at the very same time you were sitting there, doing nothing. And that someone was none other than someone you could trust to keep a secret. That is, using something called; 'Blackmail.'

Emma 💕👩🏼‍🤝‍👩🏻
!! OMG
Your boyfriend just texted!! [Pardon 😃]
He said
"Hey bae, I'm bored, the dudes with me are dry af
Got any news for me to listen to?"
WHAT DO I SAY??!

Why yes, you asked Emma to play as 'Hifumi (Y/N)' and have her text Hanma while you're posing as Kashi when Hanma is with you. And as for the blackmail thing, it would be her crush on Draken.

You sighed, replying to Emma before, once again, going quiet and waiting for the rest of the members.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ °∘❉∘° ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩